Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 09:28 PM

Tattoos and piercings

Tattoos-Do you have any? Post some pics of your tattoos!
Piercings- Do you have any? What are they?
If you don’t have either, would you fancy someone with tattoos and/or piercings as a partner?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 09:51 PM

Re: Tattoos and piercings

Originally Posted by Minx ->
If you don’t have either, would you fancy someone with tattoos and/or piercings as a partner?
No

No

DEFINITELY no!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
No

No

DEFINITELY no!
I take it it’s a NO from you then!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 10:09 PM

Tattoos are not my scene. It's a mutilation. Ear piercing is about the limit. The most awful fashion in recent years has been the fad for putting those expanders in holes in earlobes. The cosmetic industry has a field day reversing all this nonsense. A work colleague once showed me her belly button piercing which had gone septic - yeurgh!
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 10:29 PM

Neither piercings nor tattoos for me, they simply do not appeal in any way. I don't mind seeing males or females with the usual ear piercings but other than those, like face and nose piercings make me feel rather nauseous to be honest.

Small, unobtrusive tattoos, can be quite attractive on females. However, the very large tattoos I don't like to see on either males or females. Often they are very artistic, although when the person's body is used as an unframed canvas, that to me does not look very good.

Everyone to their own though, live and let live as the saying goes.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 10:45 PM

Never understood Human Customization.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 12:33 AM

No tattoos here. Never even had my ears pierced.

I had a childhood fear of needles. I remember my brother making fun of me because I hid under the doctor's knee-hole desk, crying, and I wouldn't come out.
I was 42 at the time . . . (I made that bit up.) but 'tis true about me hiding when I was a kid.

Strangely, I finally only got over this fear only about 10 years ago.
I've no idea why.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 03:02 AM

I don't like the full sleeve, (I think it's called) when the shoulder and top half of the arm are covered. But a smaller individual one is fine with me, as long as it's tastefully done. We have a guy who comes to the pool sometimes and he's got so many tattoos that they all seem to blend into each other and you can't make out what they are. That I don't like at all, neither do I like them on the face, neck, fingers ect.
I have two, one on each arm. Both are birds, a Swan and a Humming Bird both done in the Celtic Art Style, but that's my choice and my business. Not going to post photos, sorry, but I learned the last time I did and I got slagged off good and proper by people who have no business to judge me, but seemed to think they had.
My other half has just the one on his arm, a Scottish Thistle.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
No

No

DEFINITELY no!
My thoughts entirely - I think both are vulgar and nasty - especially on women, apart from from ear piercing. . However each to their own - life would be boring if we all thought the same. The brother had over 300 tattoos and my SIL said she would divorce him if he had them removed.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
I do not have any tattoos or piercings.
If any woman had any more than a single piecing in each ear lobe or any tattoos, I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. YUCK ! To my way of thinking, tattoos and/or piercings in other than an ear lobe, is extremely low class.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top