Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 07:07 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

No snow this morning, but raining and forecast very heavy rain later on.

Not going out got the TV man back to parcel up the broken TV from Tesco and send it back.

Stuck inside and not allowed to drive at the moment.

I still have loads to do, so will not be idle.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 08:10 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Good morning Swimmy & all who follow.

I was awake at 4.50 this morning for a bathroom visit & just couldn't get back to sleep Grrrrrr - After only four hours nod I'm up & about!!

I've just been moving all the chairs & light furniture out of the lounge in readiness for my carpet cleaning marathon.
I've hired a carpet shampooer for the weekend & hope to do all the carpets in the house.

I shall be off to collect it at 9.00am leaving Tony in bed. I expect he'll still be in bed when I get back. Bless him he does like his sleep.

I plan on calling at The Card Factory shop while I'm out. It takes me ages to chose my 'personal' card - if I like the picture, I don't like the verse & vice versa!!

Have a good day everybody.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 08:46 AM

Good morning all, cold here and forecast to get colder with snow and sleet later on... brrrr....

Just have the dogs to take out when Rosemary gets back from Tesco, then I have to visit my Mum to disconnect her outside tap for the winter now that the winter frosts are coming. No other plans yet.

Have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 09:11 AM

Good morning everyone

Brrr its cold....i hope it snows i love new snow.,..i don't like the slushy stuff though

I was woken this morning by a load of messages on WhatsApp my grandkids have these elves that do naughty things over night don't know if you have heard of them but they get up to mischief at night and it encourages the kids to get up in the mornings to see what they did.....Stanley's had shaken flour all over the kitchen top and written 'Stanley smells' in it....Danny's had been tightrope walking and got stuck on a light fitting...daft but funny and a happy start to the day for everyone....including me

Nothing much planned

Have a good day all whatever you have planned
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 10:18 AM

It has been a lovely summer day with a max of 30', I got some jobs done in the garden and all my overseas Christmas cards written and posted.

This evening's news was less encouraging

SNOW! in December? Mad weather

Hope yours is better
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 10:30 AM

Good morning everyone very cold with sleet showers.

I am waiting for a Waitrose delivery then will make some leek soup.
I have made an appointment to have my hair cut next week for the first time since February, not sure what my hairdresser will say about my efforts at cutting my hair with the dog trimming scissors.
I am really scared of going but should only be in there for only 20 minutes and am assured every precaution has been taken and I will be taking a few of my own like not touching any surfaces and rushing home to the shower. I figure now after lockdown is the best time to go before infection rises again with the Christmas free for all.
Enjoy your day
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 10:31 AM

Snowing heavily, beginning to look like Christmas.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 10:41 AM

Good morning all cold but dry with a threat of sleet for later.

It was a worthwhile trip into town yesterday, I’m very pleased with my new specs, they make a big difference. I managed to buy a few items for Christmas too - everyone was being respectful of others, wearing masks and keeping their distance.

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 11:08 AM

Good morning everyone, I trust you are all well. Take care and stay safe and well, God bless.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 11:26 AM

been snowing heavily here all night , woke up to a blanket of thick snow this morning, looks so Christmasy ...love it ,,,,but I'll watch it from the window....making a pot of soup today...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top