Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 01:42 PM

Re: China reminds australia

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
One perception i have, about the Chinese, is that, when their growing population overflows, into other Countries, which it seems to do regularly, you don't hear much talk about them bringing their Politics, i.e. Communism, with them.

That might confirm that they are, really, escaping the Regime.

On the other hand, many from other Countries are also busy repopulating, for the example, to the UK, and they are determined to bring with them whatever fanaticism they have!

I'm not sure what immigration policies are, now, in place in Oz & NZ, but I'm sure that there will be better controls than ours!

Question I have, for Oz & NZ, is - to what degree are the incomers trying to take over the Religion & Politics?

Glad to answer that question. Firstly let me be very clear. Th Australian people have no problem with the Chinese people who come here to live. Ordinary Chinese immigrants and students re here to live a peaceful life. It is the Xi regime Australia has a problem with. Not the Chinese people. It s repressive and brutal and it also has a huge network of operatives that are all over the world. I have provided good solid references to this many times here but they have mostly been ignored. But here we go again. There are three recently written books that provide a very detailed and well researched analysis on how the Xi regime has attempted to infiltrate and control institutions here at all levels. If you want your question answered seriously and thoroughly I would encourage you to look into these publications. They are all on AMAZON

Silent Invasion. Clive Hamilton

Red Zone. Peer Hartcher (Very recent)

Hidden Hand. Clive Hamilton and Marieke Ohlberg
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Well OGF what I "seem" to you is entirely out of my control. But if you want label what I have said about your mate Todger "out of control Anger" well that's OK..Nothing I can do about that either. But if you don't like what I post you can always send a report to the admin.. Why do you care how angry I am anyway?..
My "out of control anger". What makes you reach that conclusion.

I will admit that you guys could face down China was so utterly ridiculous that I contradicted you - and still do.

You wouldn't stand a chance. It was noticeable that when Greasy Joe raised the subject involving cooperation against China the response was anything but warm so expecting the ROW to come to pull you lot out of the clag if you do try to antagonise China is more than a little premature.

Sorry to break this but you guys are not indispensable despite what many of you seem to believe.

ETA - The reading list you include tells nothing that is not known or suspected but the words of Sun Tzu are much more important. His "Art of War" opens up strategy. It provides to those who THINK an understanding a great deal about how different cultures view and deal with confrontation. After all, a straight line is not necessarily the shortest route between two points.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
My "out of control anger". What makes you reach that conclusion.

I will admit that you guys could face down China was so utterly ridiculous that I contradicted you - and still do.

You wouldn't stand a chance. It was noticeable that when Greasy Joe raised the subject involving cooperation against China the response was anything but warm so expecting the ROW to come to pull you lot out of the clag if you do try to antagonise China is more than a little premature.

Sorry to break this but you guys are not indispensable despite what many of you seem to believe.
Your ego is so out of control. You remind me of that song.."I bet you think this song is about you".... I wasn't even talking to you or about you with that bit there. That is a response to what OGF said to me. About being angry..to ME..not you. Go back and read again. No need to apologise....
keezoy
Australia

13-06-2021, 03:10 PM

ETA - The reading list you include tells nothing that is not known or suspected but the words of Sun Tzu are much more important. His "Art of War" opens up strategy. It provides to those who THINK an understanding a great deal about how different cultures view and deal with confrontation. After all, a straight line is not necessarily the shortest route between two points.

Is that right?..Well I still think it's a load of old bollocks. And I HAVE read it. I have a copy for what it's worth. Xi's trouble is that the rest of the world has read it too. Even you!... What's next for your strategy of war? British Squares?. Also you might like to pick up a book on simple English grammar and sentence continuity next time you're up the 'igh street sport. Because yours sucks....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->

Is that right?..Well I still think it's a load of bollocks. And I HAVE read it. I have a copy for what it's worth. Xi's trouble is that the rest of the word has read it too. Even you. Whats next for your strategy of war? British Squares?..But I would bet my butt that you haven't read those books I have mentioned. You couldn't admit to it even if you had. Because they are written by Australian academics and journalists. People who know a lot more about China and what it's up to than you do. And we all know what you think of Australia. A country you have NEVER been to and know NOTHING about. especially the people. They don't talk in cliches. They present facts. And that is something you NEVER do. And I have never said that Australia could beat China in a war. Never. What I have said is that we will not take their bullying lying down. Ever. You seem so desperate to convince yourself that we are going to beg for your (Britain's) help in the event of war?..Where exactly do you get this notion from?..really. Isn't it Australia that has shed blood in wars for you for the last century? Here's some history you can ignore. After Australia had been there for you from the get go in WW2. From the very first day..3.9.39..John Curtin told Churchill he had to bring the troops home to fight the Japanese who were threatening Australia. Churchill tried to "order" him to keep them were they were. He told Churchill to shove it and brought the troops home. They fought the Japs off in New Guinea. Nobody thought they had a chance. They did it. Outnumbered they fought the Japanese off in New Guinea. Then McArthur finished them off in the Pacific.
Check your history books. Don't take my word for it. I don't expect a man who appears to have no soul to understand that. A bully, by definition, is always going to be more powerful than you. You can't allow that to stop you standing up to him. What is the point of living if you can't live free? Would you fight to defend Britain?..Your country..Or Israel?...Even if it was being attacked by a bigger power?..Like Britain stood up to Hitler in WW2?..The Battle of Britain??...Would you?..Answer that simple question ]if you have the guts Art. If your answer is yes then so would I for Australia. Simple..
Would I fight to defend Britain? Up to a point but it would depend who was attacking and what was at stake. Would I fight to defend Israel? Oh yes. Without a moment's hesitation. But there's many ways to fight as you guys are learning by the plague of rodents.

Interesting that you brought WW2 into this. It was Britain that declared war against Germany after all.

Edited to add - re your reading list, of COURSE China intends to take its role as world leader - in fact it already is. Not only that but it's in an unassailable position. Best now establish a relationship with China because to try to take the nation on using old world weaponry will be just farting against a thunderstorm. Best keep in mind that while Australia is a big Island it has a relatively small population spread thin on the ground.

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top