Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 01:29 PM

Re: Creepy Joe is Back !

Its not - I honestly don't see the voiceover correlating with his mouth moving at all. That is my observation.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->

Here is some video footage as requested. It's all the "context" you need.
It only appears sinister when when you are told beforehand that it is sinister. Were it presented as a man who is fond of kids being amused at how a small child is sitting there as if she's a young adult, it doesn't sound quite the same. No politition would make dubious comments in public about a child if his intentions were "creepy".
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Its not - I honestly don't see the voiceover correlating with his mouth moving at all. That is my observation.

Here it is in the New York Post.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/28/looks-...ilitary-event/

Happy now ?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by harbal ->
it only appears sinister when when you are told beforehand that it is sinister. Were it presented as a man who is fond of kids being amused at how a small child is sitting there as if she's a young adult, it doesn't sound quite the same. No politition would make dubious comments in public about a child if his intentions were "creepy".
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
It only appears sinister when when you are told beforehand that it is sinister. Were it presented as a man who is fond of kids being amused at how a small child is sitting there as if she's a young adult, it doesn't sound quite the same. No politition would make dubious comments in public about a child if his intentions were "creepy".
The creep has track record.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

30-05-2021, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Here it is in the New York Post.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/28/looks-...ilitary-event/

Happy now ?
Well its not a question of being happy or unhappy, Bread. That's like me saying "Would you be happy if I posted all the things that Trump has said regarding women?"

Because as you know, it would span several articles, twitter feeds and youtube videos, all of which you would likely deny or rubbish down as made up.

So you think Joe Biden said that, well fine. It just doesn't look like it to me, that's all.
bret
australia - travelling from west to east?
bret is male 

30-05-2021, 01:51 PM

he obviously needs more "political coaching" but there again ya can't always shut up the President of the USA, as neither Boris or our big mouth Scobo? and what about the El Presidento of the Philippines? and the one who never speaks usually the man behind the iron glove of CCP? and Clinton - "no I never had sex" whilst Hilary looked on in amazement?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The creep has track record.
Yes, according to those who are determined to see what they want to see.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Yes, according to those who are determined to see what they want to see.

Hard to miss what is so blatantly obvious.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

30-05-2021, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Hard to miss what is so blatantly obvious.
It's only blatantly obvious when you have already made up your mind, Todger.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top