Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 01:38 PM

Re: Vladimir Putin's Speech.

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Fixed.
It wasn't broken, Todger.

You naughty boy.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 01:56 PM

delete
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
There were quite a lot losers in the Stalin era as well.
Taking external factors hell bent on rolling back the uprising of the Russian people Stalin and his government had no option other than cleanse the hive. Western nations, especially America were scarred witless that the workers uprising would migrate there just as back in the day the UK were terrified the French Revolution would cross the channel.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Fixed
If you want to call Todger names, Dex, please don't do it using my mouth.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
If you want to call Todger names, Dex, please don't do it using my mouth.
Fair enough. Have deleted my post
Harbal
South Yorkshire

12-06-2021, 02:18 PM

Fair enough. Have deleted my post
That wasn't necessary, Dex. All I'm saying is, if you want to call Todger a Tw@t, just be a bit more straight forward about it.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I love this spread of misinformation from mistranslation of videos :

https://infotagion.com/factcheck-did...ding-covid-19/
Just a minute Annie, how do we know these people who claim to be the truth bringers aren't themselves reporting false news....After all, if the governments in the west were actually formuling a grand plan, they're not likely to let Putin piss on their bonfire are they?

It's the fact that somebody has gone to all the trouble of proving it was fake that makes me suspicious. Why bother?
You didn't expect our government to publicly announce that the speech was false when they can pay a bunch of tech knobs to do it and then deny any knowledge if Putin actually did say that...Isn't that how our government works these days?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
There were quite a lot losers in the Stalin era as well.
I didn't realise that Putin was in charge then scot?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

12-06-2021, 03:41 PM

OGF, if you honestly think that I (for one) won't use this up as an example of your willingness to believe any old tripe in a future discussion, then you're crazy.
Time will tell Dex.. But I didn't say I believed it, I wondered what other members thought..It's always better to have an open mind and listen to both sides before making a decision...
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

12-06-2021, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Time will tell Dex.. But I didn't say I believed it, I wondered what other members thought..It's always better to have an open mind and listen to both sides before making a decision...
Ah. I see.

Could you explain what your comment "top bloke.." was about then?

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top