Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 08:26 AM

Liberals win By Election

Hi

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...herts-57472032

A huge win.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 10:00 AM

Re: Liberals win By Election

Interesting stats about the Labour vote in the last 3 elections.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 10:08 AM

Most likely a protest vote.

Wake up Boris - the country are fed up with your lockdown BS.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 11:39 AM

It's a fact Boris has lost his mojo since hitching up with Carrie, gone is the devilmaycare swashbuckler and out pops the all new girly woke eco warrior and really, would anyone really vote for the new Boris now?

He really isn't doing very well with anything at the moment with gaff after gaff, and if he doesn't sharpen up his act pdq then he will be losing many more seats. He's already snatched defeat from the jaws of victory with his diabolical covid performance, and has already lost many of the supporters that swept him to victory. I fear if he let's us down much more, there will be no coming back for either him or the conservative party..
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->

Hi

Others take a different view.

https://www.conservativehome.com/the...is-mortal.html
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->

Probably a protest vote, but what the protest is about, isn't necessarily what you want it to be about. It could be about the current government's bumbling incompetence, or even about Boris's lies over Brexit.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Probably a protest vote, but what the protest is about, isn't necessarily what you want it to be about. It could be about the current government's bumbling incompetence, or even about Boris's lies over Brexit.
HS2. The route goes straight through this constituency.

The Labour candidate (Natasa Pantalic) lost her deposit.

I couldn't believe that stunt Ed Davey pulled with his orange hammer and the blue brick wall - what a pillock.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
HS2. The route goes straight through this constituency.
I can top that, Percy; it also goes straight through my estate. In a few years, I will be able to look out of my window and see a beautiful, concrete viaduct, only 100 yards away.

Can't wait for all the plant and machinery to arrive, not to mention all the dust, noise, and large vehicles coming and going all day long.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 04:35 PM

Much as it hurts me to say I'm shocked at what a total buggers muddle BoJo has been making for far too long.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 05:04 PM

Heard the losing Tory candidate explain that the libdem victory was due to them throwing everything at it and persuading voters to cast a protest vote. He said the Tories were too busy running the country and sorting out covid to make much of an effort to regain what should have bern a safe seat.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top