Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 04:27 PM

Sadiq Kahn Keeps on Lying....

Sadiq Kahn slammed for abandoning his 10% pay cut pledge.

https://foxhole.news/2021/06/18/sadi...-election-win/
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 04:31 PM

Re: Sadiq Kahn Keeps on Lying....

Originally Posted by Bread ->

https://foxhole.news/2021/06/18/sadi...-election-win/
What can you expect from a pig but a rude noise.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
What can you expect from a pig but a rude noise.
A lying one at that
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 07:08 PM

Media who are anti-Kahn should go after him with everything they've got because his pledge of taking a 10% pay cut was nothing more than a PR stunt to get him re-elected 'Hey look Londoners, I am taking a pay cut, aren't I good, now please vote for me'. He wins and get's re-elected and low and behold, he removes his pay cut pledge. His pledge was 100% all to do with getting re-elected and nothing to do with helping Londoners and for that the anti-Kahn media should go after him.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Does it really matter, in the great scheme of things, Bread? For God's sake, stop trying to twist people's views and opinions to match yours. You are not content with not liking somebody, no one else is supposed to like them either.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Media who are anti-Kahn should go after him with everything they've got because his pledge of taking a 10% pay cut was nothing more than a PR stunt to get him re-elected 'Hey look Londoners, I am taking a pay cut, aren't I good, now please vote for me'. He wins and get's re-elected and low and behold, he removes his pay cut pledge. His pledge was 100% all to do with getting re-elected and nothing to do with helping Londoners and for that the anti-Kahn media should go after him.
The noxious little creep has concentrated on delivering to his natural supporters that have overrun London and continue to do like flies round dog crap bringing their "culture" with them.

When freedom of movement is restored I have absolutely no intention of ever visiting or even passing through London ever again.

I can and will use Schiphol as a hub, it's easy to get there for us, and Den Haag is close with everything that I have done in London in the past directly to hand.

For long haul Schiphol is if anything even better than Heathrow or Gatwick so all and all for us London is now very much a case of a no-go place.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 07:25 PM

All politicians lie…it’s genetic..in the DNA, ingrained since birth and activated the moment they decide to be a politician and get their snouts in the trough.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Does it really matter, in the great scheme of things, Bread? For God's sake, stop trying to twist people's views and opinions to match yours. You are not content with not liking somebody, no one else is supposed to like them either.
Actually yes it matters, it matters a lot because here is man who went around telling Londoners that he listens to them, he heard them and is going to help them. He wanted to show Londoners that he is a man of good character and understood the pain and suffering many Londoners were going through in losing their jobs or being put on furlough by pledging that he would take a financial hit himself by taking a 10% pay cut.

But as we have now found out, all of that was just a lie to fool Londoners into re-electing him Mayor. Now that he's been re-elected, he's now ignoring the pledge he made prior to the mayoral elections.

He doesn't care about Londoners, the hardships they have been facing during this pandemic, all he cared about was getting himself re-elected and he used the 10% paycut pledge to do just that, get re-elected.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

18-06-2021, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
It matters a great deal.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It matters a great deal.
His being a Muslim makes it matter a hell of a lot more than would otherwise be the case; wouldn't you say, Todger. I don't care if people hate Muslims, what really pisses me off is their trying to make me hate them.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top