Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 07:46 PM

Re: Sadiq Kahn Keeps on Lying....

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
His being a Muslim makes it matter a hell of a lot more than would otherwise be the case; wouldn't you say, Todger. I don't care if people hate Muslims, what really pisses me off is their trying to make me hate them.
My dislike of Khan is 100% down to him emulating the instruction set of a Peruvian Snot Gobbler. Even Ken Livingstone was more straightforward, honest, and capable than Khan.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Actually yes it matters, it matters a lot because here is man who went around telling Londoners that he listens to them, he heard them and is going to help them. He wanted to show Londoners that he is a man of good character and understood the pain and suffering many Londoners were going through in losing their jobs or being put on furlough by pledging that he would take a financial hit himself by taking a 10% pay cut.

But as we have now found out, all of that was just a lie to fool Londoners into re-electing him Mayor. Now that he's been re-elected, he's now ignoring the pledge he made prior to the mayoral elections.

He doesn't care about Londoners, the hardships they have been facing during this pandemic, all he cared about was getting himself re-elected and he used the 10% paycut pledge to do just that, get re-elected.
So then why does it not matter that Boris Johnson and his gang lied through their teeth about the benefits of Brexit, which will effect us all far more than anything Sadiq Kahn has done?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 07:50 PM

So then why does it not matter that Boris Johnson and his gang lied through their teeth about the benefits of Brexit, which will effect us all far more than anything Sadiq Kahn has done?
Lied through their teeth about the benefits of BREXIT? But we're still arguing the toss about ongoing relationships with the EC. It is more than possible that ALL trade deals will change as time goes by.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
My dislike of Khan is 100% down to him emulating the instruction set of a Peruvian Snot Gobbler. Even Ken Livingstone was more straightforward, honest, and capable than Khan.
I respect that, Todger, just as I hope you respect my not disliking him for it.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 08:04 PM

He didn't lie in my opinion but this is not the thread to be discussing things about Brexit, so please leave Brexit out of this thread discussion, thank you.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

18-06-2021, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
He didn't lie in my opinion
I suppose there's a possibility that he thought he was telling the truth, but that would hardly say much for his judgement.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

18-06-2021, 08:10 PM

I respect that, Todger, just as I hope you respect my not disliking him for it.
Do yo' thang bro! You've got time to clue up after all
Harbal
South Yorkshire

18-06-2021, 08:18 PM

Do yo' thang bro! You've got time to clue up after all
I don't think I'll change my mind about coming down on Muslims just for being Muslim.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

18-06-2021, 08:28 PM

I don't think I'll change my mind about coming down on Muslims just for being Muslim.
There's a huge difference between people subjugated under mohammadism and mohammadism itself.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

18-06-2021, 08:32 PM

There's a huge difference between people subjugated under mohammadism and mohammadism itself.
Yes, I believe there is.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top