Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 12:10 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good Morning everyone.

Much cooler today with a little rain forecast.

Busy day planned in the Craft Room!

Stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 01:02 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

And Good Morning to you too, another cold day with maximum temperature only expected to get up to 17' but on the bright side the minimum last night was 13' so at least no single figure temps.

The wind has gone - so another improvement on the last couple of days. Might get out into the garden (well wrapped up) and get some jobs done.

Have a good one...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 05:33 AM

Good morning all, dull and drizzly here and forecast for the whole day too, but then it is only June...

Father's Day today so we are expecting a couple of the children to pop in who we see so rarely, so really looking forward to it.

Have a pleasant Sunday everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 05:44 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Rain in the night, dry but dull and grey now.

Sunday Market beckons later, then some time in the garden and the F1'

Have a good day all.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

20-06-2021, 07:21 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope everything is well with you all.

Had a fairly good night, the pain level in my eye is lower than it was and the swelling is starting to go down.

It's a warm sunny Sunday morning here, the temperature is 21 C in the shade with a high of 30 C forecast.

We have nothing planned for today, just taking things easy and trying to keep cool. Mum is coming for lunch.

Have a lovely day wherever you are and whatever you have planned.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 07:27 AM

Good morning everyone! Happy Fathers Day to all the dads. Don't have much planned for today, just see how it pans out. I need to bath the dog, so that will be an adventure in the bathroom for sure, heh! Have a lovely day everybody
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

20-06-2021, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I need to bath the dog, so that will be an adventure in the bathroom for sure, heh!
Oilskins, sou'wester and wellies Pixie?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by Ullabi ->
Oilskins, sou'wester and wellies Pixie?
Oh yes, Ulla, for sure! I've notified the downstairs neighbour too about a possible flood through his ceiling
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 08:01 AM

Hi

My Flatcoat was water mad, she would dive into anything.

Bathing her was a nightmare
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 08:58 AM

Good morning everyone dull and damp and I am heading for the garage to trim Chloe .

Then into the garden for some dead heading and to check if the french beans I planted out in the garden yesterday are ok and whether any more seeds are up. The dill, coriander and marjoram are through and I am watching welsh onions and fennel.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top