Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 09:03 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning all

A happy Father’s Day to Dads eveywhere!

Showery today after a good downfall of rain during the night, the garden appears to have grown overnight!

We had a lovely surprise yesterday when our granddaughter called in to see us for an hour.

Enjoy your day folks
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 09:17 AM

One of our retrievers many years ago loved having a bath. My teenage (at the time) daughter always bathed her - all she had to say was 'bathies' and Jessie would jump up, rush upstairs and leap into the bath. I can remember when she needed flea treatment, which was in shampoo form and had to stay on for 15 minutes. Daughter would shower her, massage the stuff in, and tell her to sit and stay, which she patiently did for the full 15 minutes until it was shampooed off! She was an amazing dog!

Anyway, morning all! Dull and overcast here, been raining overnight so Mr B is glad he didn't water the garden last night. Not a lot planned, but I imagine daughter will be round with something for Mr B. Son won't be because he's in quarantine, but he's had something delivered for his dad. Something that looks and sounds very much like a box of 6 bottles of wine

Happy fathers day to all the dads on here, hope you'll all get spoilt
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 09:58 AM

Good morning everybody.

I don't know what our plans are for today yet.

Happy Fathers day to all the dad's on our forum.

Have a good day all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top