Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 08:44 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday.

Good morning - It's going to be a mostly sunny day. I'll be meeting a friend in a pub garden at lunchtime. This seems to have become a regular occurrence for Wednesdays when the weather is OK.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 08:49 AM

Morning all, a lovely warm start to the day, sunny with blue skies. Must remember to pick up my prescription today, completely run out of one of my meds! Have to make sure one of us is indoors at all times, though, because I have a few Amazon deliveries expected, in particular something my daughter has ordered that she needs tomorrow (delivered to us as she's at work).

Other than that, nothing really planned, so will just go where the day takes me.

Have a good day whatever your plans
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 09:50 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day.

I’ll be trimming the hedge in the back garden today, I need to use some small steps for the top as it’s approximately 6ft.

Enjoy your day folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 09:58 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny day and I will be heading out into the garden soon to mow the lawns and dead head the flowers .

I am awaiting a parcel first , frozen gooseberries so I am hoping they arrive soon before the daily temperature rises in the delivery truck .

Enjoy your day.

Barry I hope all goes well for your daughter.
My neighbour had breast cancer 2 years ago and is in remission and a different woman. She lost weight and is now fitter than before her illness and looking great.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone a lovely sunny day and I will be heading out into the garden soon to mow the lawns and dead head the flowers .

I am awaiting a parcel first , frozen gooseberries so I am hoping they arrive soon before the daily temperature rises in the delivery truck .

Enjoy your day.

Barry I hope all goes well for your daughter.
My neighbour had breast cancer 2 years ago and is in remission and a different woman. She lost weight and is now fitter than before her illness and looking great.
Thanks Meg, we can only hope for the best but the treatment seems to be working at the moment, fingers crossed..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top