Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:12 AM

Re: Does It Matter?

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Instead of what increasingly appears to be your continual attempts at baiting me across multiple threads, maybe you should read Meg's excellent reply to your OP at post #36.
And instead of sucking up to the mods with obsequious flattery, you should answer questions for yourself.

Meg's reply was excellent, but I wouldn't dream of saying that just to get into her good books.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Zaphod, No one should have any excuse to bait you.
Agree. I crossed swords with him a while ago and he corrected me somewhat vehemently. That's the nature of fora debates.

There's no need to carry a previous argument/fallout forward across multiple threads ad infinitum.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:16 AM

Well I'm hoping to meet some of you at some point, so you had better be upfront or else!
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
There's no need to carry a previous argument/fallout forward across multiple threads ad infinitum.
You are not in the classroom now, Dex, save your jumped up pomposity for the kids.

And I trust you will not carry any ill feeling caused by that comment over into other threads.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
And instead of sucking up to the mods with obsequious flattery, you should answer questions for yourself.

Meg's reply was excellent, but I wouldn't dream of saying that just to get into her good books.
Harbal I don't have 'good books ' it would be a waste of time with me ...

I will give you just a a couple of instance of 'fake stories' causing upset to others....

..A woman pretending that her daughter had been killed in a cycling accident. she gave all the gory details. Day after day she sought support and got it but it wasn't true neither was the death of her neighbour by hanging in their garage or the loss of her fingers. A sick soul needing sympathy...
A person with 'her serious illness and hospitalisation' who sought to detract from her fraud with the sympathy of people and was found out when a kind soul took flowers to the hosital .
A woman whose 'dog was attacked by another' receiving horrific injuries and vets bills she couldn't afford, another fake..
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:26 AM

Oh Gawd ..I can hear the jangling of keys & padlocks coming out....behave Yourselves..there's good Boys
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
You are not in the classroom now, Dex, save your jumped up pomposity for the kids.

And I trust you will not carry any ill feeling caused by that comment over into other threads.
Of course not. Love your turn of phrase today Harbs. You're doing jolly well. Keep it up
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
I personally don't give a damn if Folks on a social site such as this are telling the truth or lying..it aint MY business..I couldn't lie about Myself even if I wanted to (which I don't) as I've met quite a few Members on this Site in real Life..Welsh,English as well as Scots..but..There are times I just KNOW when Someone is being economical with the truth when I feel my left eyebrow raising as I read Their posts
And yes..My real Name IS May

Nice to meet you May, my real name is Pauline.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Well I'm hoping to meet some of you at some point, so you had better be upfront or else!
I would love to meet you OGF of course accompanied by your wife, if you’re up for it?

I’d love to meet TAT as well.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:29 AM

I met someone and believed all he told me , i even met 3 of his adult kids so had no reason not to believe. I knew him almost 3 months and when it ended I then saw that everything had been a lie . I was even told at his funeral a year later there were 3 wifes ( 2 ex)

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top