Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 10:58 AM

Re: EU Truth - A Must Read

What I find interesting is that now the referendum is over, we are at last hearing the real truth from experts - both sides of the argument. If only we had had the benefit of this before instead of all the scaremongering.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 11:14 AM

The real truth has always been out there it was just up to the people to search for it instead of burying their heads in the sand.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Now just ode on a minute luv! You've not sampled my black puddings yet....And wait while you feel my dumplings!

Ha! Ha!. Typical Yorkshire inuendo.

I do not think I am ever going to have that pleasure,"Sir" she said

Anyhow I do not like those long black puddings that look like Policmen's truncheons and could do you an injury
Only those lovely shiny black round ones that curl round each other. 'A sight for sore eyes' You only get them on Bury Market, although I understand they do have a Postal service now.
Love Suet Dumplings They grow hair on your chest.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by graculus ->
Something very wrong here. Ah yes, Lancashire. Well spotted, the Jackdaw, but it's more Noggin that Caligula.
Glad it is not Caligula as he would have had you killed by now
A sad loss to OFF
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Ha! Ha!. Typical Yorkshire inuendo.

I do not think I am ever going to have that pleasure,"Sir" she said

Anyhow I do not like those long black puddings that look like Policmen's truncheons and could do you an injury
Only those lovely shiny black round ones that curl round each other. 'A sight for sore eyes' You only get them on Bury Market, although I understand they do have a Postal service now.

You'll have to come in this direction when I next make a Rabbit stew Azure darlin' - I make my suet dumplings from scratch and they are definietely 'rib stickers'
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 02:05 PM

Glad it is not Caligula as he would have had you killed by now
A sad loss to OFF
What did Caligula have against poor old graculus?
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 02:06 PM

Always thought there was something a little odd about the women in Lancashire, so thanks for the explanation.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

26-06-2016, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
You'll have to come in this direction when I next make a Rabbit stew Azure darlin' - I make my suet dumplings from scratch and they are definietely 'rib stickers'
That sounds so delicious and have'nt eaten Rabbit for years. Not readily available in local Butchers.

It is stil very popular in France and Italy

Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

26-06-2016, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by graculus ->
What did Caligula have against poor old graculus?
He killed everything that stood in his way, that's before he was assassinated.
graculus
Yorkshire

26-06-2016, 02:26 PM

He killed everything that stood in his way, that's before he was assassinated.
Enough to make you chough.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top