Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2020, 05:11 PM

Re: Why don't these elderly ladies learn

Hi

I am now retired.

I still live in hope of being a Toyboy.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2020, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
She only gone and written a letter to Boris Johnson to help her get married to her boyfriend. Diplomats have refused her request.
She thinks he’ll understand as he’s got a much younger girlfriend!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...re_article-top
I so look forward to it being discussed on Prime Ministers questions.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2020, 06:37 PM

I don't understand why these old women don't have adult children around who could give them a good talking to and tell them how self deluded they are. Do they have no self awareness - or mirrors?
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2020, 10:06 PM

She's a very determined women.

I know a sixty five year old women, who brought a twenty year old Cypriot boy over to UK , and he got a job at Asda. working with all those pretty young girls!
Well! there was no comparison with his older lover and he left to move in with one girl .
It did not upset the other women too much as she said there were hundreds of boys just waiting to befriend women of means .and she was to Cyprus to get another one.

Her deceased Husband would turn in his grave if he knew where his hard earned money was going.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2020, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
I don't understand why these old women don't have adult children around who could give them a good talking to and tell them how self deluded they are. Do they have no self awareness - or mirrors?
Should have gone to Specksavers!

May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2020, 11:35 PM

Sounds like She's having fun and not squandering Her time posting on an Old Farts Forum....like Us
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2020, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Sounds like She's having fun and not squandering Her time posting on an Old Farts Forum....like Us
So true!

I must say, after seeing her in the interview, she seems like a nice lady and very funny.
...but l suppose it’s a case of.... whatever floats your boat!

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top