Join for free
Page 490 of 754 « First < 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 540 590 > Last »
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 12:26 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Good morning everybody. Overcast here at the moment so a few bits of shopping and tidy up my wardrobe. May lovely wee poem. Roxy hope all goes well with the hospital appointments. Bas we get lots of bikers here, especially at the weekends. They never bother anybody, just chat amongst themselves and drink coffee.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by valentinojess ->
Good morning everybody. Overcast here at the moment so a few bits of shopping and tidy up my wardrobe. May lovely wee poem. Roxy hope all goes well with the hospital appointments. Bas we get lots of bikers here, especially at the weekends. They never bother anybody, just chat amongst themselves and drink coffee.
That was about the same for us, it was all about the bikes and music, plus the females who wanted to ride pillion. There are some groups though who are not to be 'messed with' and others who do a lot of good work for charities and the NHS, taking urgent medical supplies to where they are needed.

If it wasn't for the roads of today being so busy, and two accidents 50 years' ago I would have another bike today. Far too vulnerable though, as I found out to my detriment – bikers never win, it's always the car that does that and it's painful too!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 01:12 PM

Good Afternoon People,aye it's a wet drizzly one here,so didn't get out for My yomp this morn',but as I've been on a meat-free diet all week,I thoroughly enjoyed My bacon/egg/black pudding breakfast this morning,yummy,and I'll also enjoy the steak & onions I'm having for dinner later..I don't think I could ever be a total veggie as I always feel bloated and out of sorts when I cut out protein,
Hope all goes ok at the Hosp' Roxy...see Ye soon,x
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 06:06 PM

Bas I know there are bikers who do good work in many ways. I find cyclists are the worst, when your waiting to cross the road, they just whizz through even on a green light. Snap May I'm having steak and veg tonight. I don't think I could go veggie altogether.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 09:03 AM

Good Morning Each,had an early night last night so up with the lark this morn',....don't know what the weather's like outside yet as it's still dark,but there's a yellow met' office warning for ice on the roads,...wrap up well Folks & don't catch cold,xx
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 10:58 AM

Morning, Sunny but cold here in Perth. Driving through to Dundee today as Himself wants to do some clothes shopping and there's more shops there than in Perth. Then a Pub Lunch and maybe a wander round the Dock area and see all the changes and this new VA place that's not long opened. Have a good day All.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

27-01-2020, 11:35 AM

Good morning everybody. May supposed to be a yellow warning here but no frost. I just hope it doesn't snow. Roxy enjoy your trip to Dundee and the shopping. Will have to go through paperwork and shred it.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

27-01-2020, 04:02 PM

Good Afternoon People,well We had some sleety rain earlier on but the sun's out now.snow forecast for tonight and tomorrow morning.

I came across a Chinese Couple shopping in the co-op this morning,and My instinct was to steer a clear path between Us..I chastised Myself later,but then I got to thinking..there are a few thousand Chinese Folk live in Glasgow alone,so it's only sensible to imagine some of Their Relatives/Friends would come here from China to celebrate Their new year...am I alone in thinking it's only a matter of time before this horrible virus hits the UK?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 06:06 PM

No your not alone in that May, I will be avoiding the Health Suite while I'm in Perth as it's always full of Chinese people, they hog the place especially the jacuzzi. but they are never at the early swimming sessions between 6.30am and 9am, so we'll be going to that tomorrow.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

28-01-2020, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
No your not alone in that May, I will be avoiding the Health Suite while I'm in Perth as it's always full of Chinese people, they hog the place especially the jacuzzi. but they are never at the early swimming sessions between 6.30am and 9am, so we'll be going to that tomorrow.
Glad You and a couple of others agree with Me as it seems I'm being judged on the health thread,I also won't be visiting any Chinese restaurants or take-aways either until this threat is over.

Page 490 of 754 « First < 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 540 590 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top