Join for free
Page 13 of 505 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 > Last »
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 12:39 AM

Re: Chinese Coronavirus

Yes.I'm surprised they haven't been issued with a bell.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
That's awful!
Is it?..They didn't know Me and I didn't know Them so no harm done...and yes it is awful You decided to judge My comment and bypass Mags & Mups posts!
I also won't be eating in any Chinese restaurants either until this threat is over,is that awful too?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Is it?..They didn't know Me and I didn't know Them so no harm done...and yes it is awful You decided to judge My comment and bypass Mags & Mups posts!
I also won't be eating in any Chinese restaurants either until this threat is over,is that awful too?
Just a suggestion May - And just in case!..please don't jump on me. I've just about had it up to the teeth with people taking things the wrong way and owning stuff that wasn't even meant as a judgement or not even directed at them at all..But! having said that..In the interests of fairness, Maybe Bruce meant it was awful that you are that scared and affected by this virus. I don't know. Why don't you ask him?..It scares me too. The same way as Muslim women dressed head to toe in black that look like walking tents do. They are probably just Mum doing the shopping but also could be hiding a bomb. If you don't want to eat Chinese don't. That's your choice. It's not awful, just a sad reality in very threatening times. Personally it will take more than this thing to keep me away from my local Chinese takeaway. It is just too damned good .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 01:42 AM

Pretty soon it won't be Chinese people who are seen as a potential health hazard, but anyone. It's more likely to be Brits coming from the region and other affected areas who will spread it. Any Chinese here are likely to be taking far more precautions than British tourists. But this thing is likely to spread whatever we do because it's so contagious. Time to stock up on emergency supplies?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 01:43 AM

Yes it is.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Yes it is.
I'm in My 77th year and in pretty good health,and I intend to take any steps to keep it that way for as long as I can...so..You can take Yer judgemental posts and stick 'em.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 02:45 AM

I'm in My 77th year and in pretty good health,and I intend to take any steps to keep it that way for as long as I can...so..You can take Yer judgemental posts and stick 'em.
As you said, I don't know you, you don't know me so no harm done.

It has always puzzled me why old people feel the need to tell every Tom, Dick and Harry their exact age.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 02:51 AM

I agree with you, 100%. I feel the same way. At my age, even a mild case of this flu would bury me.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 04:46 AM

There are 700 deaths in car accidents in China per day and 100 in the U.S.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 06:43 AM

Whoa!..THat's telling you Bruce. See you're not the messiah you're just a very naughty boy Oh?..no that's Brian..

Page 13 of 505 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top