Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 05:38 PM

Re: Sika Deer

Thanks everyone for their comments.

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Lovely photo Graham. Did you take that at Arne?
Yes I did. I actually went there because there is a Kingfisher nest there, but never actually managed to see it. The only thing I saw worth taking pictures of were the Deer and a Robin, which I posted previously.

I intend to go back in a few weeks to see if I can get lucky.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 05:41 PM

Horny.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by Graham ->
Thanks everyone for their comments.

Yes I did. I actually went there because there is a Kingfisher nest there, but never actually managed to see it. The only thing I saw worth taking pictures of were the Deer and a Robin, which I posted previously.

I intend to go back in a few weeks to see if I can get lucky.
I have been to Arne several times. though not lately, the deer were all over the car park area last time I went & on the paths to the reserve, people walking passed didn't worry them, yet on Winterwatch they were talking as if they were shy & easily frightened.
tootsweet
Chatterbox
Sydney, Australia
tootsweet is female  tootsweet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by Graham ->
In a wildlife reserve, slowly managed to sneak up and get a shot of a stag Sika Deer, which was remarkably tame.

Enjoy.

Wow, well done

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top