Join for free
Page 25 of 29 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 27 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2020, 08:59 PM

Re: Boy, 6, 'thrown from 10th floor' of Tate Modern

Originally Posted by Savvy ->
When my kids were that age, they were never out of my or my wife's sight or reach long enough to someone to toss them off of a roof.

The parents must shoulder part of the blame. The 17 year old needs to be tried and an adult and put away for a long damn time, in either a prison or a mental institution, which ever is appropriate.
How can you be so sanctimonious ?
Actually you were just lucky .
I had three sons and little boys are everywhere .
There is no saying the child WAS out of Sight
This maniac stalked the child and seized him It happened in seconds .
No parent could anticipate that especially in an Art Gallery .
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2020, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I agree.

Unfortunately, for some reason, we don't hear anything about him these days. A cover-up?
You’ve had the trial news ,he pleaded guilty , now you have to wait for the sentecing in February .
I really don’t know why you want these things rushed aJBR .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 05:50 PM

Update on this case -

It said in yesterday's paper that ' A whistleblower' says the perpetrator was already in care as he was severely austistic and had previously been given two-to-one supervision because no one could control him as he was so violent.
The whistleblower said " Many staff members were frightened of him because of his frequent and violent meltdowns. He would assault staff and throw faeces at them."

One carer became so alarmed at threats he was making that a recording was made in the autumn of 2018, outlining his murder plot. In the clip he was heard saying how he wants to " push somebody off a high thing".
He said - "I've got it in my head. I have to. I have to kill somebody to go to prison, to be away from here . . . I just needed to tell you. In the next few months it has to be . . the latest has to be by February, in my head, yeah . . . but ideally I want to do it before. If I could do it right now, I would."

He is also claimed to have said . . " I am just saying specifically what I've got in ym head, and then go out - go out for the day casually, yeah, as if we're having a normal day. And then go and visit some of the landmarks. It could be the Shard, it could be anything as long as it's a high thing, and we could go up and visit it. And then push one of - push somebody off it. I know for a fact they'll die from falling 100 ft."

Another insider claims she heard Jonty Bravery say he would kill as far back as 2016.

So what happens next? Some bright spark decided this pertpetrator ought to have more independence, so he was left free to go on his own to the Tate Modern art gallery!

In court in December, he admitted attempted murder. The court heard he was suffering with autism, obsessive-compulsive disorder and a personality disorder.

At 17, he was already on bail for assaulting a carer and a female police officer when he was taken to the local police station.

The care firm - Spencer & Arlington - said in a statement that it believed it had "acted entirely properly in the managing and reporting its provison of care" for Jonty Bravery.

They also denied having any evidence of carers knowing of his plans, and say nothing was recorded in his Care Plan.

Make of it as you will.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Update on this case -

It said in yesterday's paper that ' A whistleblower' says the perpetrator was already in care as he was severely austistic and had previously been given two-to-one supervision because no one could control him as he was so violent.
The whistleblower said " Many staff members were frightened of him because of his frequent and violent meltdowns. He would assault staff and throw faeces at them."

One carer became so alarmed at threats he was making that a recording was made in the autumn of 2018, outlining his murder plot. In the clip he was heard saying how he wants to " push somebody off a high thing".
He said - "I've got it in my head. I have to. I have to kill somebody to go to prison, to be away from here . . . I just needed to tell you. In the next few months it has to be . . the latest has to be by February, in my head, yeah . . . but ideally I want to do it before. If I could do it right now, I would."

He is also claimed to have said . . " I am just saying specifically what I've got in ym head, and then go out - go out for the day casually, yeah, as if we're having a normal day. And then go and visit some of the landmarks. It could be the Shard, it could be anything as long as it's a high thing, and we could go up and visit it. And then push one of - push somebody off it. I know for a fact they'll die from falling 100 ft."

Another insider claims she heard Jonty Bravery say he would kill as far back as 2016.

So what happens next? Some bright spark decided this pertpetrator ought to have more independence, so he was left free to go on his own to the Tate Modern art gallery!

In court in December, he admitted attempted murder. The court heard he was suffering with autism, obsessive-compulsive disorder and a personality disorder.

At 17, he was already on bail for assaulting a carer and a female police officer when he was taken to the local police station.

The care firm - Spencer & Arlington - said in a statement that it believed it had "acted entirely properly in the managing and reporting its provison of care" for Jonty Bravery.

They also denied having any evidence of carers knowing of his plans, and say nothing was recorded in his Care Plan.

Make of it as you will.
That sounds pretty clear cut to me.

Incompetence - blatant incompetence - on the part of the organisation charged with monitoring this nutter.

If we accept that he was mentally incapable of controlling his behaviour, those who were supposed to be supervising him, and especially those who made the decision to allow him to be alone, should be held responsible for the damage to that poor child and should be punished severely.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 07:20 PM

You couldn't dispute that recorded conversation ? Whether or not it was passed on is the question ?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 04:18 PM

Latest update:

Jonty Bravery, the man responsible for throwing the six-year-old boy from a balcony of the Tate Modern museum has been sentenced to jail for at least fifteen years (should have been more IMO).

No word if the condition of the little boy who sustained life changing injuries has improved any or will at all, but thus far he's confined to a wheelchair and needs constant around the clock care.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-53191161
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 04:19 PM

I know this sounds terrible .
But this one would be on my euthanasia list should I ever come to power.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Me too, or alternatively confined to a wheelchair with at least all the inconveniences suffered by his victim.

Better still, he should be thrown from the same building and his consequences left to chance.

Poetic justice.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 07:07 PM

Bravery is a waste of space on a crowded planet and should be "diappeared" .....
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

It won't happen.

Page 25 of 29 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 27 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top