Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 01:33 PM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good Afternoon from Foxy's world...

Been holding the fort at Foxy's pad for the last few weeks while Mrs Fox was in hospital. She came home last Monday with plenty of washing so I've been quite busy. She's making a good recovery but it's going to take time before she's back up to speed, meanwhile I'm doing as much as I can to help and make sure she can rest.

I managed to get an early eight mile run done before the rain, it was rather nice earlier with a clearing sky after a short shower. I noticed it wasn't as dark as it usually is at seven and it was full daylight after only a couple of miles. It felt like a good fast run, but as I stopped the watch at the end, it turned out to be a good slow run. The headwind had picked up on the last two miles of exposed road and it turned out to be a bit hard going, so I guess that was it, but after a strong finish through the village I was still delighted with the outing...

The BBC's weatherman, Mr Hudson, says it's going to get 'shitty' later on in the day, or words to that effect.....And I think the rain and gusty wind have just started...Glad I went for my run early.....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 03:29 PM

Do hope Mrs. Fox recovers quickly, OGF.

The rain here has stopped, but too late for the car boot.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 04:22 PM

Just made it back home from our perambulation this morning before the rain started. Since coffee time, we've sorted out a wardrobe that was full of boxes of "STUFF" that hadn't been opened since we returned from Italy in 1997. Now we have a boot full ready to take to our local Forces Aid charity shop.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Do hope Mrs. Fox recovers quickly, OGF.

The rain here has stopped, but too late for the car boot.
Thanks Tiff.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top