Join for free
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 12:32 AM

Re: Why don't these elderly ladies learn

I have exactly the same problem:

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Are they going to live in Egypt or will they live in Weston?

I think she's making a big mistake but I do wonder if she is snatching her man out of loneliness.

Yes, I'm sure that has a lot to do with it, Mags.

Our families all have their own lives to lead and problems to sort out, so maybe she was feeling a little unloved until this Romeo came along.

Love is a very powerful, consuming emotion after all.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 12:34 AM

Wonder if she'll be happy living in Egypt being a drudge and having to wear a burka?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I have exactly the same problem:

That made me laugh, Bruce!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 12:44 AM

[QUOTE=Bruce;1848657]I have exactly the same problem:

Hah! Naughty boy, you.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 12:52 AM

There's no fool like an old fool...but as has been mentioned on here today ...YOLO
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 01:02 AM

YOLO....

I can’t understand why any woman would want to live with, or marry someone their son or grandson’s age.
It’s her life, her choice and it’s up to her but l would rather someone my own age.
I couldn’t imagine my mom (deceased) being in love with a kid!
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 02:40 AM

At least she is an adult. Sadly not victims of internet scumbaggery are. I'm sad for her if she gets conned but I worry much more about the kids. But Bruce! you are priceless man. Just how much money are you spending on wallets?..Sounds like it worth it though. Just make sure they have monopoly money in them.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
YOLO....

I can’t understand why any woman would want to live with, or marry someone their son or grandson’s age.
It’s her life, her choice and it’s up to her but l would rather someone my own age.
I couldn’t imagine my mom (deceased) being in love with a kid!
Nor can I .
I can’t think of anything worse .
You just know it’s going to end badly .
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 04:54 AM

I think that the title of this should be old people not old ladies. In my personal experience, far, far more old men become involved with very young girls than old women do with young men.

I lived in The Philippines for 7 years and I met and saw thousands, upon thousands, of old men from numerous countries, including: U.K., Australia, America, South Korea, Canada etc who had young girl friends, many who were in their late teens and early 20's. The same applies to Thailand, Viet Nam, Cambodia, and Hong Kong.

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top