Join for free
Page 13 of 55 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 12:34 PM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales (part 5)

Its pouring down here Jess and looks as if its in for the day
Glad you are feeling better Rhosyn xx
Not up to going out for a pub-lunch today so will be catching up with TV recordings
Watched a good DVD called The Imitation Game with Benedict Cumberbatch , it was really good and different
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 05:40 PM

Jac there was a really strong wind when I was out I did my shopping and caught the bus home.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 12:00 AM

Lovely to be welcomed back - thank you all. Hope the invalids are feeling better. Grey old day here, but brightened by the grandsons visiting. Suddenly noticed this afternoon that my little acer on the patio has turned the most fabulous red. I'm sure it wasn't that colour yesterday! Hope it's dry enough tomorrow for me to get a photo of it.

Poor Rob has a chest infection and is on antibiotics, so I'm not sure whether we'll take him out tomorrow. Will wait and see how he is in the morning.
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 12:47 AM

Hope Robs better soon Sue. We took Michael out yesterday, so we could pick up my necklace. He shivered for hours when we got home, it was so cold.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 08:12 AM

Have only just realised that the clock on my Kindle hasn't been reset for the hour - guess who was in the shower at 6.30 am? It's a very misty morning, so still don't know whether or not we're going out. Plenty of dusting and hoovering to do though.....................
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 11:08 AM

Sue hope Rob is a lot better this morning. Raining here this morning and I'm off to meet one of my nieces for lunch later.
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 11:38 AM

Possibly your Kindle changed to Spanish time.....or Welsh time
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 02:45 PM

Lovely warm sunshine here and had to change from a jumper into t-shirt. Unbelievable .there is a wind blowing up now though.
Cleaned the rain marks off my window so hope the rain stays away
Hope Rob is feeling better and Michael has warmed up lol
Sweetsue
midWales

28-10-2015, 11:58 PM

Quite right Celyn. When I investigated, discovered that the Kindle was still in Madrid! Got so confused with flying home on the night that the clocks changed. Got into bed at 3 am or 4 am depending on which clock one was looking at!

Rob is better today, just finished his antibiotics. But we didn't go out - instead I did a lot of hoovering upstairs and downstairs. Frightened the life out of a few spiders I reckon. Hope Michael has warmed up now. It was a lovely sunshiney day here - showed up the dirty windows. Perhaps I'll get the boys cleaning them tomorrow
Celyn
Hampshire

29-10-2015, 12:43 AM

So have you stayed on Spanish time, just to keep the flavour of Spain? Glad Rob is on the mend.

My window cleaner has texted to say he will be here tomorrow, so it's bound to rain! My garden is a heap of leaves. gardener was supposed to come yesterday and blow them and dismantle garden arch which had to go back today. He didn't turn up which is unlike him. He was at hospital because he hurt his back. Gave a neighbour a fiver to dismantle it. He leads the good life and always up for odd jobs.
Central heating finally sorted. So another job ticked off the list.

Went for weekly blood test. Changed to main surgery as I didn't want to meet Dracula. Unfortunately I met Draculas daughter who was in training. I don't think I'm going to be able to hack these tests if they keep hurting me so much. I'm not that brave!

Page 13 of 55 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top