Join for free
Page 180 of 259 « First < 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 10:12 AM

Re: Coronation Street

I can't see what Sally's problem is, she knows Sophie is on the other bus and suitable partners must be few and far between. The only other two lesbians in the street are taken, so where's the harm if Sophie fancies an old slapper who used to be one of Sally's school mates....And a solicitor at that! She could come in quite useful (mates rates) if Sally hadn't decided to cut off her nose to spite her face....

Maureen Lipman must be hard up these days, or is it the fact that there aren't any Jewish people in the street...until now! Anyway, speaking of Jews, where's Norris got to?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
wacko - when the british can still debate [well hardly debating but ??] coronation street and heartbeat and what was that other street? then ya know that britain is safe and cosy and all tucked up in nostalgia!!
Now that's strange that is Gumbud, I thought you'd have been a neighbours man, getting tucked up for the night with your mug of Horlicks while waiting for the nurse to come and wheel you to bed, still dreaming about Kylie......Do you think it was the worst thing to happen to Ramsey Street when she left Gumbud?....
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Now that's strange that is Gumbud, I thought you'd have been a neighbours man, getting tucked up for the night with your mug of Horlicks while waiting for the nurse to come and wheel you to bed, still dreaming about Kylie......Do you think it was the worst thing to happen to Ramsey Street when she left Gumbud?....
no never did neighbours - it's considered as trash here!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

20-09-2018, 11:08 AM

no never did neighbours - it's considered as trash here!
So is Coronation Street Gumbud, but judging by the viewing figures some people are not owning up to watching it.....Naughty!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I can't see what Sally's problem is, she knows Sophie is on the other bus and suitable partners must be few and far between. The only other two lesbians in the street are taken, so where's the harm if Sophie fancies an old slapper who used to be one of Sally's school mates....And a solicitor at that! She could come in quite useful (mates rates) if Sally hadn't decided to cut off her nose to spite her face....

Maureen Lipman must be hard up these days, or is it the fact that there aren't any Jewish people in the street...until now! Anyway, speaking of Jews, where's Norris got to?
Talking of which, I'm racking my brains to think which other 'minorities' are not yet represented on 'The Street'.

No Poles? No Gender Fluids? No rampant Liberal Democrats?

Hang on a minute... no Australians!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Talking of which, I'm racking my brains to think which other 'minorities' are not yet represented on 'The Street'.

no thanks - not for all the monies in China!! - well perhaps we could negotiate??
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2018, 07:38 AM

Can't watch Corrie of late, without thinking it could be Tara, playing Tyrone's grandmother.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2018, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
A Brian Rix farce that's what Corrie St has become.
No, Basser, some of them were funny!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2018, 07:54 AM

never happened on Heartbeat -now there was a program and they axed it basworts!
It was a good programme - but it had run it's time and was heading straight down silly street - that's why they axed it. Better to go out on a high!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2018, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Give it time lad

Page 180 of 259 « First < 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top