Join for free
Page 3 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 06:23 PM

Re: Pub/Restaurant/Shop Etc. Says Loos Are For Customers Only. Is This Mean?

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
You have a very good point there Melfort.
I wonder how many of those piling in to ridicule and have a go this idea/subject ever use McDonalds/Wetherspoons/any pubs or similar businesses to pop into and do a wee or a dump or whatever.
And NOT buy anything in there?

None of us did I hear them say?
I mean.

Surely.
We don't have any mouthy hypocrites here now.
Do we?
It's not the mouth end that's the problem.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Try to get this thought your head PLEASE

IT was an American Friend of my Daughter who we were eating with and also me paying that went to the bog first and came back and told me that the Toilet door had a code to open the door.

Code to open the door.

Code to open the toilet door to the toilet to CUSTOMERS which I was and not as you sneered at me as being a homeless person.

Try to understand that if you can which I doubt
Code to open the door ... got it.
Your Daughter's American friend went to the loo first ... so learnt the code. How? Never mind. Perhaps there's a queue of people who divulge the code to each other. Who cares.
He came back and told you the code.
The code which, as customers you should both know.

It was you who mentioned homeless people. Not me.
Touchy, touchy .. I was not sneering. Teasing a little, yes.
Now grow up lad. If you can. And don't be such a drama queen.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
You have a very good point there Melfort.
I wonder how many of those piling in to ridicule and have a go this idea/subject ever use McDonalds/Wetherspoons/any pubs or similar businesses to pop into and do a wee or a dump or whatever.
And NOT buy anything in there?

None of us did I hear them say?
I mean.

Surely.
We don't have any mouthy hypocrites here now.
Do we?
So have you Boozer? Frequented a pub or bar or restaurant just to have a tinkle? I take it you go regular?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 07:14 PM

Your good.
Thank you for the compliment Galty.
The thing is these people can’t have it both ways.
They can’t ya boo what I say and yet have ever popped into whatever establishment such as Wetherspoons and Macs or whoever at any time ever, including with possible sprogs or family to use the loo without buying anything at all.
Anyone who says they either haven’t ever or don’t is being economical with the truth.

Perhaps they have gone over to the bar person/shop staff etc. and shoved some cash in their hand?

But then.
There are pigs flying over Llandudno right now!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

14-08-2018, 07:23 PM

I think the point is Boozer ... no one is saying if they're caught short and are crosslegged they have never cheekily nipped in anywhere for a tinkle.
And probably felt a little cheeky for doing it .. some might even feel obliged to make a purchase whilst there.

That's not the same thing as backing the idea that a business should throw it's cubicle doors open to all and sundry.
Think of it from their point of view.

Have you thought of writing to the local council instead?
If keeping tourists happy is the name of the game the responsibility surely lies with them , the same as maintaining the streets free of litter, providing litter bins etc.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 07:32 PM

... don't know if it's been mentioned already but ..

I thought a Public House could not turn you away.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Code to open the door ... got it.
Your Daughter's American friend went to the loo first ... so learnt the code. How? Never mind. Perhaps there's a queue of people who divulge the code to each other. Who cares.
He came back and told you the code.
The code which, as customers you should both know.

It was you who mentioned homeless people. Not me.
Touchy, touchy .. I was not sneering. Teasing a little, yes.
Now grow up lad. If you can. And don't be such a drama queen.
FGS he asked some one who worked there because he could not open the door of the toilet try to understand that PLEASE

As a FIRST TIME customer as I and my party were he had to ask the code when he found the toilet was coded as others down the Strip are, he asked for the code and was given it because he was a customer...they do it because they have 14k homeless.

I mentioned homeless people BECAUSE that's why business do it.

Was just pointing the lengths some business go to to stop none customers from using their bogs.

Got it yet????

And your sneering post about an American friend that was paying for the meal and you make a sneering comment he only told me the code because I looked homeless.

Got it yet?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

14-08-2018, 07:38 PM

FGS he asked some one who worked there because he could not open the door of the toilet try to understand that PLEASE

Got it yet????
I got it now .. now if you'd divulged that tidbit of info at the beginning I wouldn't have needed to have asked about the missing link would I?

And your sneering post about an American friend that paid the meal for only told me the code because I looked homeless.

Got it yet?
Er ... not quite but I'm working on it. (And I was doing so well!)
Never mind Galty ..go rest your aching head.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I got it now .. now if you'd divulged that tidbit of info at the beginning I wouldn't have needed to have asked about the missing link would I?

Er ... not quite but I'm working on it.
Never mind Galty ..go rest your aching head.
I don't need to rest my head.

You need to start using yours for once in your life
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

14-08-2018, 07:42 PM

And your sneering post about an American friend that was paying for the meal and you make a sneering comment he only told me the code because I looked homeless.

Got it yet?
Ah better ... much better. Now I understand the process of code exchange. Gee, it's worse than one of those Harry Palmer films with spies meeting on cold wintry benches and furtively exchanging state secrets.
I was teasing .. go get yourself a humour transplant.

Page 3 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top