Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 03:16 PM

Re: Harry and Meghan ready to start a family?

It's all a publicity stunt anyway. The plate and mug manufacturers are vying for advertising space in the Sunday supplements as we speak on hearing this and they will give the Royals a cut out of their profit.

I couldn't care less if they have a number of privileged sprogs or not, just spare us endless pages in my Daily Mail taking up those photos of fawning adoration.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yes, because we're expected to pay for the little brat!!!.
Too right, Joe. My granddaughter has had two children and nobody gave her any money. And she wasn't in the newspapers or on TV as well.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Is it anyone's business but theirs?
They are public property.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
It's all a publicity stunt anyway. The plate and mug manufacturers are vying for advertising space in the Sunday supplements as we speak on hearing this and they will give the Royals a cut out of their profit.

I couldn't care less if they have a number of privileged sprogs or not, just spare us endless pages in my Daily Mail taking up those photos of fawning adoration.
I think you'll find that the majority of brits are behind them and you are in the minority?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

It's their own business but she'd better get a move on if she wants to drop babies with silver spoons in their mouths ... She's what? Three years younger than Kate who's already ejected three sprogs.

I'm probably wrong but she doesn't seem the kind to want kids anyway. Too much the consummate actress, the image conscious slave to her own Self.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

That's how I feel too, Tabs.
It's their own business, nobody else's.

The Press aren't being nosey because "we're paying for them" as some are saying, they'd be just as nosey even if we weren't.

Personally, it wonj't change my life whether they have kids or whether they don't, so I am not worried.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

10-09-2018, 03:27 PM

Well it appears so, Tabby. We get it rammed down our throats by the media every time these rabbit-breeding money-guzzling family of toffs turn up with a new idea to keep their publicity machine alive and kicking.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

10-09-2018, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
I think you'll find that the majority of brits are behind them and you are in the minority?
Really? Ask anyone who works for a living on a working class wage what they think.
You're only jealous 'cos you've got none of our history over there.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Really? Ask anyone who works for a living on a working class wage what they think.
we keep getting it all the time - you send it over!! and we have to treat them cos you won't give them enough pocket money!

sounds like something you are cherishing?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

10-09-2018, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->

sounds like something you are cherishing?
The history, yes. Not our Royal Family. They need to be disbanded.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top