Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
SJM
New Member!
Poole
SJM is female 

10-04-2014, 04:13 PM

Re: Apostherapy

Hi Pats,
No, just the Apostherepy, I've been to every consultant in the book and eventually resorted to drugs.......but the therepy does seem to be working, no drugs and I'm being very careful. I know it might seem expensive but as I said, I'd have remortgaged the house to get this soorted and I really hope it is being. Every day I feel a new 'muscle' coming into place and walking is so much easier not to mention balance, I put my jeanss on today just standing on the left foot (the problem knee) something I haven't felt able to do for years....
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2014, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by SJM ->
Hi Pats,
No, just the Apostherepy, I've been to every consultant in the book and eventually resorted to drugs.......but the therepy does seem to be working, no drugs and I'm being very careful. I know it might seem expensive but as I said, I'd have remortgaged the house to get this soorted and I really hope it is being. Every day I feel a new 'muscle' coming into place and walking is so much easier not to mention balance, I put my jeanss on today just standing on the left foot (the problem knee) something I haven't felt able to do for years....
I did pose my question to the OP...

I am pleased to hear that the Apostherapy is working for you, it is beginning to be accepted therapy and I do believe the NHS are looking into it too.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2014, 05:51 PM

Haven't seen DogLover on here for quite a while, since she retired, I think!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top