Join for free
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2015, 11:01 AM

Flu Jab time

Had a flu jab this morning at 9am, is it earlier than usual this year? Surgery have done it different too, all the doctors and nurses were in today giving the jabs, normally it's just the nurses. The surgery is normally closed on Saturday and was opened just for the flu jabs.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2015, 11:09 AM

Re: Flu Jab time

Doesn't matter when you have it, its potency is effective for at least 18 months I believe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2015, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Gabi ->
Had a flu jab this morning at 9am, is it earlier than usual this year? Surgery have done it different too, all the doctors and nurses were in today giving the jabs, normally it's just the nurses. The surgery is normally closed on Saturday and was opened just for the flu jabs.
I keep looking at my surgery but there is no mention of the vaccinations so far this year.
I like to get in early before the chest infections season begins..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2015, 11:49 AM

We usually receive a letter inviting us to attend the clinic for a flu jab .... haven't heard anything yet though. Last year's jab was on 27th Sept.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2015, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I like to get in early before the chest infections season begins..
Why ?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2015, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Why ?
Because I choose to Malcolm ....
I have my reasons, they are for me to know and you to ponder about
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

19-09-2015, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
We usually receive a letter inviting us to attend the clinic for a flu jab .... haven't heard anything yet though. Last year's jab was on 27th Sept.
Well I have just been to the surgery site expecting the Flu vaccinations to be mentioned but they are not.

So I logged into appointments and there they were all of them so it looks like I am first to book on the 3rd October

Do you book online Mags, it might be worth checking ....
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

19-09-2015, 12:06 PM

The Flu Vaccine is only effective against certain strains of the Influenza Virus.
It does not protect against colds or other pulmonary infections.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

19-09-2015, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
The Flu Vaccine is only effective against certain strains of the Influenza Virus.
It does not protect against colds or other pulmonary infections.
I think most of us know that already Malcolm

The vaccination is actually a cocktail made up of a number of strains of the virus the W.H.O. have decide may be prevalent in any one year.
Did you know that Malcolm

this years cocktail is...

Recommended composition of influenza virus vaccines for use in the 2015-2016 northern hemisphere influenza season

26 February 2015
It is recommended that trivalent vaccines for use in the 2015-2016 influenza season (northern hemisphere winter) contain the following:

an A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus;
an A/Switzerland/9715293/2013 (H3N2)-like virus;
a B/Phuket/3073/2013-like virus.
It is recommended that quadrivalent vaccines containing two influenza B viruses contain the above three viruses and a B/Brisbane/60/2008-like virus.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2015, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
The vaccination is actually a cocktail made up of a number of strains of the virus the W.H.O. have decide may be prevalent in any one year.
I suspect you're missing out some key ingredients there Meg. What about the neurotoxins, mercury and Thermisol?

Flu jabs are just another of the great global cons and criminal assaults on humans. It's a scam founded on massive fear mongering media techniques to peddle Big Pharma products. The vast majority of people that GPs diagnose with "flu" don't actually have Flu but the Doc is just part of the system.

How do you think the CDC or other criminal bodies have any clue what type of viruses are going to be prevalent in the "influenza season"? Have you stopped to think that one through?

And since when do viruses have a season? Do the little blighters all go off on their holidays the rest of the year? Do they pack their little bags and migrate South and come back next winter?

Seriously wake up people. These jabs are chock full of toxins. Some of the concoctions actually help spread the diseases around the population which of course leads to more people getting sick, more people thinking they need jabs, more money for Big Pharma. By actually having the jab you are contributing to the wider spread of the problem.

In other concoctions there might be ingredients that eradicate one strain of a virus but which make you much more susceptible to another strain. Piers Mogran famously had a flu jab on live TV. 2 weeks later he came down with the flu.

The whole thing is a nonsense and is peddled through making vulnerable people afraid. You're in the latter stages of your life, your systems are weak, a good dose of the flu could kill you etc etc. Bunkum.

A lot of the time older people suffer harshly because they are uneducated and being conned by adverts and medical institutional propoganda. For example, an older person gets a bug, gets the usual symptoms, coughing, sore throat, chest infection etc. Their temperature soars naturally.
What happens? They instinctively reach for the tablets to bring the fever down ! WHy? Because that's what they have been conditioned to do or told to do by someone else.

It's sad beyond belief.

The body raises its temperature purposefully. It knows exactly what it is doing, it needs no assistance from you. It raises your temperature because at that temperature the bugs inside you are unable to replicate/spread. So the body is being systematic. It first stops the relentless doubling up or replication of the bugs which will overrun the body if left unchecked, and then it gets on with killing the bugs knowing the numbers can not increase.

Of course when you instinctively reach for those tablets to bring down your fever you've acted completed against your body. You've taken away its primary defense and as a result the bugs will keep doubling up and pretty soon you will be totally overrun with them. For some very old and frail people this can kill them.

So why aren't you being told the truth about such things? How are such travesties being allowed to go ahead? Because the world you live in is now controlled by greedy wicked people who don't give a fig about you or your loved ones. It's up to you to take control of your health and educate yourself.

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top