Join for free
Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2018, 01:57 PM

Re: I hate wholemeal bread

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
That's very considerate Julie. It's always so stressful having to eat out at someone's house. I feel so guilty when people have to spend time frowning at labels to check for gluten traces.
Well I have to admit it was only after I became allergic to many things I started to be more considerate of others in my position, when you stare death in the face just by eating an apple or ingesting a tiny bit of tomato you become very much aware of other people's food tolerances.

I am no angel just had my own scares.
Yolande
London, UK
Yolande is female  Yolande has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 07:45 PM

The half wheat half rye loaf from the Polish Bakery is very nice and none of their breads contain additives or preservatives.
Most supermarkets sell them now including Waitrose and Asda.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 09:14 PM

Nicest bread ever is M&S Walnut bread.... seriously good. You have to take out a mortgage first of course.... its very expensive and very moreish.
Phillip
New Member!
england
Phillip is male 

22-12-2018, 10:48 AM

Ive recently been on a different kind of diet, and its made me feel so much better. I suffer with bad chronic fatigue and some days I barely want to get out of bad. I was tired of being a burden on everyone and began exercising it made a world of difference then I began searching for diets for people my age and paleo came up.Its absolutely life changing I hardly feel like I'm on a diet especially when most the food I'm eating is as tasty as it is so here I am spreading the love. I wish somebody had done the same for me years ago we underestimate how wmuch hat we put into our body affects us
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2018, 11:48 AM

Hovis seeded sensations is my bread of the month....They do it in a 'Half loaf' but with the same size slices as a full loaf so hardly any waste. It makes decent toast as well.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2018, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Yolande ->
The half wheat half rye loaf from the Polish Bakery is very nice and none of their breads contain additives or preservatives.
That sounds good, I will watch out for that.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 03:28 PM

I like seeded bread from hovis. I rarely ever eat white bread because it's not as good for you and is quite moreish.

Especially with my Damson jam or Marmite.
issi
scotland
issi is female  issi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 11:38 PM

Thank's Annie s. where would I get the bfree?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Yolande ->
That's my bread of choice , in fact I just had two slices ( toasted) with a free range soft boiled egg after my morning swim!!! Yummy

I get mine either from M&S in Galashiels or the local Co-oP, which has a bakery in house.
Yolande
London, UK
Yolande is female  Yolande has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 01:34 PM

The Polish Bakery is the brand name like Hovis or Warburtons, so I'm not sure
yours are the same Moscow?

Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top