Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 08:37 AM

Re: Outlander's Back.

Originally Posted by John ->
I've just watched the last one of series two, and thought, that as it featured the Battle of Culloden, that would be the end of the story regarding the death of Jamie. Apparently not! I do believe there is at least another series to come. Somehow, I wished the makers had left it at that. The trend nowadays is to stretch a storyline out to breaking point.It's been an excellent programme, but I don't think I could believe in another unlikely twist to this tale.
As of December 10, 2017, 42 episodes of Outlander have aired, concluding the third season. The 13-episode fourth season will premiere on November 4, 2018, and Starz has renewed the series for a fifth and sixth season, to each consist of 12 episodes.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 08:52 AM

I watched series three on Netfix or Prime.. one of those anyway...it all got a bit far fetched to me...it will be interesting to read what you all think of it..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
I've just watched the last one of series two, and thought, that as it featured the Battle of Culloden, that would be the end of the story regarding the death of Jamie. Apparently not! I do believe there is at least another series to come. Somehow, I wished the makers had left it at that. The trend nowadays is to stretch a storyline out to breaking point.It's been an excellent programme, but I don't think I could believe in another unlikely twist to this tale.
Hi John.

Outlander is probably the best acted series I have ever seen. There is indeed a series three which involves a lot of Claire, Frank and Brianna which is great but it dives a bit at the end.
There will be a new series out soon and I believe series 6 has been agreed. Personally, I could just watch 1&2 over and over.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hi John.

Outlander is probably the best acted series I have ever seen. There is indeed a series three which involves a lot of Claire, Frank and Brianna which is great but it dives a bit at the end.
There will be a new series out soon and I believe series 6 has been agreed. Personally, I could just watch 1&2 over and over.
sorry, just seen Nom's post.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 10:46 AM

It's been following the books quite closely so lots more to come. Dougal's death on Thursday night was different from the books though, I was quite surprised.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

08-09-2018, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
It's been following the books quite closely so lots more to come. Dougal's death on Thursday night was different from the books though, I was quite surprised.
I haven't read the books Rox, so how was it different?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 12:13 PM

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 01:36 PM

For those who loved it, Season two starts back. More4 next Thursday 9pm.
Thanks Roxy, I loved it. Will have to find out what channel and time it is here where I live.

I guess Claire will be going back through the Rocks again. Wonder if she will take Jamie's daughter with her...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

08-09-2018, 02:22 PM

Eh? No, it was a serious question Roxy (I know that's unusual for me ). I just wondered how Dougal's death was different? in the book. Was it that Claire didn't help?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

08-09-2018, 04:12 PM

It was Jamie who killed him in a fight right enough but from what I remember of the book the row was different. Will check when I have time. It's MP3 audio books I have and it can be kind of hard to find an exact bit.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top