Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 05:54 PM

Re: Nerve conduction test

I hope you feel less worried now Sweetie having a bit of bone removed can possibly be done with keyhole surgery under a local anaesthetic so maybe not too bad and worth thinking about
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I hope you feel less worried now Sweetie having a bit of bone removed can possibly be done with keyhole surgery under a local anaesthetic so maybe not too bad and worth thinking about
You are quite right Meg, I am such a baby.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 06:23 PM

Well, glad it went ok for you but I held off telling you of my own experience some years ago, because it was incredibly painful! I was yelling ‘ow!’ Quite often. They concluded I had some neuropathy and carpal tunnel.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Well, glad it went ok for you but I held off telling you of my own experience some years ago, because it was incredibly painful! I was yelling ‘ow!’ Quite often. They concluded I had some neuropathy and carpal tunnel.
Oh, Jazzi I am so sorry about your problems. I am grateful you never said, as I would most likely have not attended. Yes, it was painful at times, he had to stop a few times.
I was shaking afterwards, but luckily my husbands'' cousins are over from Toronto, I whisked away for a lovely lunch afterwards.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 07:34 PM

I think that is the test I had for carpal tunnel too Sweetie, horrid sensations. I had mine (op to stretch the tunnel) done whilst awake, not that I looked while the surgeon told me what he was doing.
I had a piece of glass removed from my foot which had been in it for 3 years, have the bit of bone out Sweetie, the relief will be worth the op.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

30-10-2018, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I think that is the test I had for carpal tunnel too Sweetie, horrid sensations. I had mine (op to stretch the tunnel) done whilst awake, not that I looked while the surgeon told me what he was doing.
I had a piece of glass removed from my foot which had been in it for 3 years, have the bit of bone out Sweetie, the relief will be worth the op.
See you prove that I am being a baby about it. I would like to be able to paint again.
Thanks for the encouragement. x
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 08:09 PM

I'm glad you got this seen to and perhaps something can be done about it now.

I occasionally get tingling hands - a remnant of my Carpal Tunnels syndrome I had in February when a tumour in my spine was pinching my nerve.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

30-10-2018, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I'm glad you got this seen to and perhaps something can be done about it now.

I occasionally get tingling hands - a remnant of my Carpal Tunnels syndrome I had in February when a tumour in my spine was pinching my nerve.
Thank-you Dreamy you have been through hell compared to me. x

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top