Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 12:41 AM

Re: Dizzy

Julie thank goodness you are ok! I hope you are going to make a formal complaint about the GP surgery. The receptionists should not be writing the prescriptions.

We have an online system and whenever I need a change the GP does it on the system while in surgery. The GP has to authorise any changes if there is a mistake but I always double check online and also when I get the package in the chemist.

The trouble is when people are sick and as they get older it's more difficult to check these things and I sometimes wonder how many hospital admissions are purely down to simple mistakes with medication.

A good pharmacist will spot errors and contact the surgery. With an electronic system they have all the records so can see whether there is anything amiss.
tony58
London, UK
tony58 is male  tony58 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2018, 02:34 AM

Re: Dizzy

Yes, I've had that. The Epley Manoeuvre worked for me. Was uncomfortable while doing it, but it was worth it. It puts the crystals back in the right place.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top