Join for free
Page 11 of 18 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2012, 03:02 AM

Re: Emmerdale

I had questioned all what Daisymay said as well, and discussed them with colleagues at work on a few occasions.

It beggars belief that nobody picked up on the fact that Carl had had two blows to the head, one greater than the other, not to mention the angle of the blows.

These are things that infuriate me in soaps, that they don't follow up the real-life evident gathering.
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 07:48 AM

I've just found this thread and so glad I did ,never miss Emmerdale altho' it's not on FTA anymore so we watch it on Foxtel but we're about 12 months behind by the sound of it as Cain's still in hospital and it's touch and go , must be one or two new characters too
Is there a secret Corrie thread somewhere I wonder? Tyrone and Phiz have just got together behind Kirsty's back ( on Fox)
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by maggis ->
I've just found this thread and so glad I did ,never miss Emmerdale altho' it's not on FTA anymore so we watch it on Foxtel but we're about 12 months behind by the sound of it as Cain's still in hospital and it's touch and go , must be one or two new characters too
Is there a secret Corrie thread somewhere I wonder? Tyrone and Phiz have just got together behind Kirsty's back ( on Fox)
Here you are Maggie

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=11255
mari41
Wynyard. Tasmania
mari41 is female  mari41 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 01:41 AM

Maggis...if you download ...expatshield...you can watch up to date UK programs. It's free.
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 12:29 PM

Thanks Mari, just found it, will download tomorrow as a bit late now and it says may take awhile
maggis
Adelaide South Australia

21-03-2013, 10:47 AM

Isn't anyone watching Emmer?, what's happening? can't download it for some reason, does Debbie get pregnant? is it Camerons or Andy's?
PLEASE!, tell me !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 12:42 PM

Isn't anyone watching Emmer?, what's happening? can't download it for some reason, does Debbie get pregnant? is it Camerons or Andy's?
PLEASE!, tell me !
Sorry, can't help as I never watch it!
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 03:15 PM

PLEASE!, tell me !
I thought I had gotten stuck in a time machine when I read this, then I saw from whence you came and realised what was going on. So, yes she gets pregnant. To be honest cannot remember fully that far back, I think that at some point she was pregnant with Cams baby, then lost it. Then she and Andy tried AI but that did not work, so she ended up booking a hotel room and 'seducing' Andy (not that it took much). Unfortunately he initially took it as an indication that she was interested in him and it took ages to get the message through his thick skull that it was merely a ploy. Anyway she got pregnant and had a boy at Christmas. Little Sarah had her transplant and theoretically all should be well. Except everyone is still acting as if the kiddie is at deaths door, and Debbie has become a right b***h, dumping both kiddies on Andy at a moments notice and generally acting like some sort of mini mafiosa. Will not tell you any more as do not want to entirely ruin it for you when you eventually get it back.
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2013, 12:17 PM

I watch Emmerdale never miss it. Prefer it to Corrie which I watch on and off. Never watch, as I call it Deadenders. Most depressing program on TV.

You are far behind, lot happened since then. Watch out for Cameron he has had a massive personality change.
maggis
Adelaide South Australia

24-03-2013, 08:52 AM

I like Spoilers, honest I do! folks at the bowls 'll ask me "what happens"? as most of them don't have pay tv and we're heading for a break anyway, PLEASE !, tell me more, what about Ashley and Laurie? do they move to Leeds?, do they stay together
I'll swap , I'll tell you of H&A if you tell me Emmer

Page 11 of 18 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top