Join for free
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2011, 07:33 PM

Re: A Weighty Subject.

Thanks Dandysmom.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2011, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Nuttygran ->
Rueben, Funny you should suggest I dance in private, I do most days, all round my flat. Like this..... ... Yes, I am joking...
You should try this dance .....
it's not too strenuous for the over 50's!
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2011, 08:55 PM

Wow Mags, that's perfect, Lol.
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2011, 07:32 AM

Can i join your thread please?Ive lost 22lb since Feboff to my "Fat Club" this morning for weigh in will let you know
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.

23-06-2011, 09:02 AM

Welcome to the thread Geordie girl. Well done with your weight loss. Good luck for today's results.

I think I'll weigh in on a Saturday.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2011, 03:25 PM

It's easy to lose weight - cut out carbs like bread/pasta/rice, eat things like meat/veg/fruit/nuts/fish/salad - basically anything that you could (or we did) eat raw (ie what our ancestors ate).

When you do that you'll find that it's actually hard trying to put on weight
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2011, 03:36 PM

I'm taking Reubens advice, as I've also been told the same recently by a friends sister who is a Slimming World consultant.
Next Tuesday I am taking delivery of a treadmill that have bought from a friend (it sounds like have have loads of friends, but actually it's the same one). So am going to mix my excersice routine between cycling, walking and the treadmill.

I shall be the fittest corpse in the morgue....................
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.

23-06-2011, 03:49 PM

Oh Azz, If only it was that easy. I wonder if you are an Ectomorph? A friend of mine is, her mother used to call her one of Pharaohs lean kine. I tried Atkins several years ago, then plateaued & gave up... Story of my life.... But - if at first I d...............
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.

23-06-2011, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by RockriderSpain ->
I'm taking Reubens advice, as I've also been told the same recently by a friends sister who is a Slimming World consultant.
Next Tuesday I am taking delivery of a treadmill that have bought from a friend (it sounds like have have loads of friends, but actually it's the same one). So am going to mix my excersice routine between cycling, walking and the treadmill.

I shall be the fittest corpse in the morgue....................
Good luck, let us know how you get on. I know someone who lost 5st with SW & looks great, my excuse is she's twenty years younger than me.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2011, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Nuttygran ->
Oh Azz, If only it was that easy. I wonder if you are an Ectomorph? A friend of mine is, her mother used to call her one of Pharaohs lean kine. I tried Atkins several years ago, then plateaued & gave up... Story of my life.... But - if at first I d...............
I don't really know much about the Atkins diet tbh - apart from knowing to avoid it

When you were doing it, what did/didn't you eat?

Yes I would say I am an Ectomorph - even when I'm 'fat' I'm skinny

Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top