Join for free
Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 01:28 PM

Re: Breaking News - Bercow the Traitor! Foreign Collusion.

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Yeah, I would love to see the discussion reach a higher level, but the leavers on here are incapable of it. So we make do with some simple exchanges. Remainers offering facts, brexiters mowing them down with the scythe of blind ignorance and inability to process new information. A dying breed, thank god.

Nice to see the brainwashed and the easily influenced on top form again.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 01:39 PM

Yeah, I would love to see the discussion reach a higher level, but the leavers on here are incapable of it. So we make do with some simple exchanges. Remainers offering facts, brexiters mowing them down with the scythe of blind ignorance and inability to process new information. A dying breed, thank god.

Hi

I object to that generalisation Solasch.

I have given my reasons for leaving.

I am not a racist, xenophobic Little Englander.

I know it will hurt, I do not trust Trump one inch to deliver a Trade Deal with us which is to our benefit, he is America First.

I believe in Democracy, we voted leave, it is not to be overturned by a Political Elite.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I object to that generalisation Solasch.

I have given my reasons for leaving.

I am not a racist, xenophobic Little Englander.

I know it will hurt, I do not trust Trump one inch to deliver a Trade Deal with us which is to our benefit, he is America First.

I believe in Democracy, we voted leave, it is not to be overturned by a Political Elite.
Sorry for the generalisation, it doesn't include you. I respect your reasons for leaving, and the way you handle the factual discussions. Alas you are the exeption, and not the general contributing leaver.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 03:21 PM

You mean the Dutch way of saying we Leavers didn't know what we were voting for? ignorant plebs? the great who asked for your opinion? speak when spoken to?and to finish it off, the old spiel of we will all soon be pushing up the daisies?

Dear dear, one would assume that after 3.5 years, you would at least have something new in your vocabulary than that old well-used crap.

Seems you make it obvious you are losing the argument as well as us.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Seems you make it obvious you are losing the argument as well as us.
Aren't you aware yet that I am losing neither?
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 06:03 PM

We can only hope pal that you lose your bad manners towards the people who disagree with your clap trap.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

11-10-2019, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
We can only hope pal that you lose your bad manners towards the people who disagree with your clap trap.
We?
Who are you bringing?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 06:29 PM

Sorry for the generalisation, it doesn't include you. I respect your reasons for leaving, and the way you handle the factual discussions. Alas you are the exeption, and not the general contributing leaver.
Solasch Kissass!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 06:35 PM

Aren't you aware yet that I am losing neither?
Not losing ...........Lost!

Your argument was lost the day we voted in 2016.

You've started another battle the day after............a battle you couldn't win.

You say you yearn for higher brow debates..........Then take a look at your own tropes, prejudices and denial............. You would get a better level of debate if you dropped the condescending and patronising quips.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

11-10-2019, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Solasch Kissass!
Respect where it is due. Try to improve your arguments or your morals. Perhaps then you deserve some respect too.

Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top