Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 04:38 PM

Re: Japan Agrees on Defence Pact

China has been showing that they intend to take more control, as all these posts demonstrate!

It was these thoughts that made me feel that there was a strong possibility that they were responsible for the Covid19 virus ( along with a fairly detailed report about how they developed it).
I get the feeling that this may have been a long term plan!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
China has been showing that they intend to take more control, as all these posts demonstrate!

It was these thoughts that made me feel that there was a strong possibility that they were responsible for the Covid19 virus ( along with a fairly detailed report about how they developed it).
I get the feeling that this may have been a long term plan!

They were also responsible for SARS and MERS but as usual nobody does anything about it or how they steal intellectual property rights and commit all manner of human rights atrocities.

China has a 100 year plan to take over western economies and it isn't a country like ours or the USA that changes its policies when a new leader is elected. This is a dictatorship and communism with one objective that spans a hundred years.

Why do we deal with these people ? We should be whacking them with massive tarrifs and sanctions instead of handing over money to them and sucking up to their communist regime. They even got foreign aid from the UK FFS.

They've destroyed world economies and nobody does anything. After this is over we will get another corona virus from them just like we have had year on year. These bastards in the CCP need massive punishments for the misery and death they have deliberately deployed on the world.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 09:08 PM

Last word. I feel that we - meaning just about everybody in the "west"..Have just got too used to being able to fill our homes with "stuff" made in China because it's cheap. While we battle with unemployment. Yes if we don't deal with our own greed we will end up the "white trash" and their servants. Sorry Art I don't agree with your fatalistic attitude toward China. They will only have the whip hand if we let them.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
They were also responsible for SARS and MERS but as usual nobody does anything about it or how they steal intellectual property rights and commit all manner of human rights atrocities.

China has a 100 year plan to take over western economies and it isn't a country like ours or the USA that changes its policies when a new leader is elected. This is a dictatorship and communism with one objective that spans a hundred years.

Why do we deal with these people ? We should be whacking them with massive tarrifs and sanctions instead of handing over money to them and sucking up to their communist regime. They even got foreign aid from the UK FFS.

They've destroyed world economies and nobody does anything. After this is over we will get another corona virus from them just like we have had year on year. These bastards in the CCP need massive punishments for the misery and death they have deliberately deployed on the world.
All communism is a dictatorship..... but I suspect that the leaders of communist countries have a much better life than rest of the nation! It is an idealism that suggests everybody is equal....but they are not!
I am sure that most leaders in the west know that Covid19 was created in Chinese laboratories, but the majority of western civilizations cannot believe that any country wants to kill innocent people...so why do they think these new viruses develop. It is a bit unrealistic to think that so many viruses have suddenly decided to mutate so they can kill humans!
The way to damage China's ideas is for the west to damage their economy by banning all imports from China. Sadly only communist countries have that sort of power over their people!
I have always believed that human greed will destroy this planet & we have already taken the first few steps down that road
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Last word. I feel that we - meaning just about everybody in the "west"..Have just got too used to being able to fill our homes with "stuff" made in China because it's cheap. While we battle with unemployment. Yes if we don't deal with our own greed we will end up the "white trash" and their servants. Sorry Art I don't agree with your fatalistic attitude toward China. They will only have the whip hand if we let them.
I agree but the trouble is that we are letting them.
It's almost as if the "west" haven't learned from the mistakes of the past.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 10:21 AM

Hi

It will take decades and £1000s of Billions to move production from China.

I simply cannot see this happening.

China is unique, it is communist party run but the economy is very capitalistic with many very rich people.

I just hope that the UK does not get involved with military threats against them.

We will get swatted, our aircraft carriers gone within 2 hours.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It will take decades and £1000s of Billions to move production from China.

I simply cannot see this happening.

China is unique, it is communist party run but the economy is very capitalistic with many very rich people.

I just hope that the UK does not get involved with military threats against them.

We will get swatted, our aircraft carriers gone within 2 hours.
Re: the first it really wouldn't - if the rest of the world could act nicely with each other, agree a plan and share the load.
But that'll never happen.

Lastly, keep your undergarments on - military action is a long way off.
Everybody has too much to lose - never mind aircraft carriers, one nuke would either decide the outcome or be the end of the world.
No major military power could damage any other without seeing themselves responsible for that outcome.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Re: the first it really wouldn't - if the rest of the world could act nicely with each other, agree a plan and share the load.
But that'll never happen.

Lastly, keep your undergarments on - military action is a long way off.
Everybody has too much to lose - never mind aircraft carriers, one nuke would either decide the outcome or be the end of the world.
No major military power could damage any other without seeing themselves responsible for that outcome.
Hi

I do not agree.

Trump has had to be stopped from launching a strike against Iran.

The major powers will not launch against each other, they will pick a target to demostrate their resolve.

In the case of China and Russia it will be USA Bases here in the UK.

We could not respond without American permission and they will not give it as it would result in retaliation against mainland USA.

We do not have an Independant Nuclear Deterrent, France does.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 11:21 AM

Hi

I do not agree.

The major powers will not launch against each other, they will pick a target to demostrate their resolve.

We could not respond without American permission and they will not give it as it would result in retaliation against mainland USA.

Trump should have obliterated Irans uranium centrifuges when he had the chance. Iran is a rogue nation and developing nuclear weapons. They are an enormous threat to Israel and are colluding with other rogue nations such as North Korea. Something needs to be done about these people because if it isn't it will be Iran starting world war 3 with their nuclear arsenal.

Irans uranium stockpile is 12 times that which was set under the Iran "Deal". Trump was right to pull out and so should we.
Zaphod
Lincs UK

20-11-2020, 11:26 AM

Hi

I do not agree.

You are allowed to disagree.
But basing why you disagree on misinformation is going to lead to some strange opinions, which must by why I disagree with so much of what you post.

Trump & Iran is pure rubbish, based upon zero fact - and I'm not supporting Trump there but being honest. Stop believing misinformation.

The UK can do what it wants just as we did in the Falklands when the USA were kept out of the loop.
Theorize all you want but the reality is that for everybody (everybody sensible at least), the use of nukes would be a last resort and no country which has them - the UK included - needs the permission of any other country to use them.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top