Join for free
Page 14 of 19 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 08:46 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity will swap jungle for ruined British castle, ITV says

Confirmed: Trials are actually filmed in a studio

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/13287860...studio-castle/

Producers have built a set next door under a giant tent, with several areas which can be quickly dressed to look like the castle interior.

Bosses insist their hands were forced because it is impossible to drastically change the layout of, or add to, the Grade II listed structure.

Transporting the show’s critters and creepy crawlies around the ruins was also deemed too problematic.

Campmates have to make the short journey, by foot or by minibus to the tent, where they are briefed and then put through their paces.
I'm not bothered - even in Australia, the "jungle" was dressed for trials ....

As long as the critters, guts and tucker are real .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 12:10 PM

Shane is "done" after being voted for another trial .....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ote-trial.html

Shane Richie couldn't contain his fury as he learned that he'd been voted to take on his third trial in a row.

HE and Hollie will be facing all manner of water critters in a stinky underground sewer.

Exhausted at the prospect of facing another trial, Shane declared: 'I'm done! I'm done!' while Hollie seemed thrilled that she'd finally be taking on a challenge.
Shane's "Cocky Cockney" act has, patently, failed to impress voters .....

This marked Shane's third trial in a row and his sixth overall, after taking on the solo challenge Cruel Jewels, which saw him gather stars by moving through a series of display cabinets covered in critters.

On Wednesday night he then took on the hilarious Sickening Stalls with Jessica Plummer, which saw them down an array of disgusting drinks.

The actor left viewers in hysterics as he gagged and retched his way through the challenge, with him and Jess earning 12 stars for the camp.
Funnily enough, I remained unamused. I found the "clinging" Jessica distictly annoying as she consistently failed to drink the entire contents of containers, while dribbling and spurting a good third .....

Ant's later remark that filming took "a lot longer" than shown made me think that Jessica "bottled" several of her attempts before managing completion .....
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 12:53 PM

The drinks surely cant be animal intestines liquidated and uncooked , one drink was blood red , this surely would be so dangerous and full of bacteria if it was blood .

Do you really think they are as we are being told. I'm wondering if its vegetable bits and not animal parts .?

Mr Omah your the expert
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

26-11-2020, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
The drinks surely cant be animal intestines liquidated and uncooked , one drink was blood red , this surely would be so dangerous and full of bacteria if it was blood .

Do you really think they are as we are being told. I'm wondering if its vegetable bits and not animal parts .?

Mr Omah your the expert
Not quite an expert, more a persistent viewer .....

Over the years, I don't think there's been any doubt that "consumed" animal parts are real ..... but, of course, now we're in the UK, in the middle of a pandemic, their use may have been modified ..... we may yet find out .....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->

Mr Omah your the expert
Originally Posted by Omah ->
Not quite an expert, more a persistent viewer .....

Over the years, I don't think there's been any doubt that "consumed" animal parts are real ..... but, of course, now we're in the UK, in the middle of a pandemic, their use may have been modified ..... we may yet find out .....
Well, whatever was in those drinks it made Jess very ill. Guess Shane has a stronger stomach.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Well, whatever was in those drinks it made Jess very ill. Guess Shane has a stronger stomach.
Makes me gag just thinking about it. They are scenes I refuse to watch.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 07:55 PM

I'm enjoying the series ... its a bit of escapism in these difficult times. The secret to enjoying it is .... don't take it too seriously
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Makes me gag just thinking about it. They are scenes I refuse to watch.
Once I realised what they had to do, I didn't watch it either, but at the end when I switched back to it I saw Jess vomiting & then later she did again, several times from what she said & couldn't eat any of the meal she'd helped to win. She went to bed instead.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 05:26 AM

I'm feeling a bit sorry for Shane now. I hope he isn't first out.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

27-11-2020, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I'm feeling a bit sorry for Shane now. I hope he isn't first out.
The way he's behaving will, IMO, make that inevitable - he has a nasty streak which manifests itself in many ways - like (last night) making Jordan feel stupid, gossiping about others with Vernon or taunting AJ:

I’m A Celeb’s AJ Pritchard has a face like thunder as Shane Richie throws his dish on the floor in triumph over chores

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/13311075...rd-washing-up/

Walking across the set, 56-year-old Shane tossed his tin dish on the ground with a loud clang, prompting AJ to flash him a furious look.

Knowing it was the dancer's turn to do the dishes, Shane laughed and said to the group: "Right then, who is doing the washing up?

"There you go. How do you like them apples!"

As the other campers giggled, AJ failed to crack a smile and instead he ordered Shane to “put it by the bucket”.

That didn't go down well with Shane, who refused to move, and instead asked the group again: "Who is doing the washing up?"

The former Strictly dancer, 29, finally replied: “Myself and Jess”.

Getting up off the bench, Shane remarked, "Oh, OK" and strolled past AJ releasing a loud sigh as he went.

Walking back to the campers, he grabbed AJ on the shoulder, with the dancer throwing him a furious look.
Shane will have completed the latest of his (many) trials last night (with AJ!) and may get the boot tonight .....

..... but, since it's a positive vote to stay, it's more likely that Hollie, Ruthie or Victoria will go .....

Page 14 of 19 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top