Join for free
Page 42 of 56 « First < 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 > Last »
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 07:11 PM

Re: Breaking - Joe Biden wins US presidential election

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Your getting more hysterical by the day, if you were so convinced Biden had won you wouldn't be posting on here, twisting peoples words and calling people names.

Dead people don't vote - fact
You can't have more votes than voters - fact

^^ just two examples - so go and explain them if you can ?

I bet you won't though , because like every question you get, you can't answer it. That should be enough to convince you something isn't right about Bidens fake victory.

Unless of course, you want to answer questions and have a grown up discussion.

I won't hold my breath.
I'm not the one trying to prove the election was rigged. I believe the results as they stand. YOU are the one who is claiming the election is rigged. SO, I ask again. Where is your proof ?

Just for general information, I always try to stand up for reality. Example: When some fool says that the German holocaust never happened, I always attempt to get him/her to see the truth. Unfortunately, I sometimes fail. A fool is a fool, whether we are taking about the German holocaust or ridiculous claims of voter fraud.

You have made some outlandish claims. Back it up with proof.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I'm not the one trying to prove the election was rigged. I believe the results as they stand. YOU are the one who is claiming the election is rigged. SO, I ask again. Where is your proof ?

Just for general information, I always try to stand up for reality. Example: When some fool says that the German holocaust never happened, I always attempt to get him/her to see the truth. Unfortunately, I sometimes fail. A fool is a fool, whether we are taking about the German holocaust or ridiculous claims of voter fraud.

You have made some outlandish claims. Back it up with proof.
Um, only the courts can decide whether or not allegations amount to proof so until that happens (if indeed it happens) what you ask for is impossible to provide.
It's not for me (or you) to say fraud has or has not happened, but from past experience you can't deny that it is likely.
All that remains is how much fraud there has been this time around - if it ever gets investigated, of course.

But here is proof from your own country of known and prosecuted cases, proving that it does happen.
You might like to note that the foreword says this:
"The United States has a long and unfortunate history of election fraud."
https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whi...fraudcases.pdf
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
There have been audits that have found fraud in the past. A past that elected Trump too.

There's absolutely no evidence that this election has a higher fraud level than in previous elections. It's just wishful thinking on the part of the losing side. They have no evidence that all these extra voters they have found were democrat. That's just wishful thinking again. Alaska had 1m more voters than those registered and yet Trump won.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Um, only the courts can decide whether or not allegations amount to proof so until that happens (if indeed it happens) what you ask for is impossible to provide.
It's not for me (or you) to say fraud has or has not happened, but from past experience you can't deny that it is likely.
All that remains is how much fraud there has been this time around - if it ever gets investigated, of course.

But here is proof from your own country of known and prosecuted cases, proving that it does happen.
1st, I never suggested that some small cases of voter fraud has not/does not exist in the U.S. Every educated person knows full well that has happened throughout history.

2nd, the larger question is this, 'Did voter fraud happen on a massive scale which would be enough to tilt an election in favor of any particular candidate ?'

3rd, I have no doubt, what-so-ever, that some pro-Trump voters voted twice, as well as Biden voters. The same applies to cases of "dead people" voting. It is quite clear that some folks have gotten ahold of ballots for the recently dead, forged a signature and mailed that ballot in.

4th, THE LIST OF CASES YOU POSTED ARE CASES OF INDIVIDUAL VOTERS AND NOT CASES WHERE SOMEONE/SOME GROUP HAS SENT IN THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF PHONEY BALLOTS. TRUMP IS CLAIMING THAT MILLIONS OF PHONEY BALLOTS WERE SENT IN. THAT IS ABSURD ON THE FACE OF IT, AND NO TRUMP ATTORNEY HAS YET TO SHOW EVIDENCE OF EVEN A DOZEN PHONEY BALLOTS.

5th, Recent history has demonstrated that certain minority groups have failed vote en mass. Thus, a massive "get out the vote" was launched and mail in ballot voting was started. example: in the 2000 presidential campaign (Bush Vs. Gore) Bush won Florida and the NATIONAL election by a slim margin. That year well over 250,000 Florida black voters, failed to vote. It is well established that black voters overwhelmingly vote democratic. Had those voters actually voted in Florida, Gore would have won and history would have taken a dramatic turn.

In the Pennsylvania election, Trump was trying to disenfranchise black voters by disallowing mail-in ballots. The federal court in Pennsylvania essentially told Trumps attorneys that what Trump was trying to do was utter B.S.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 11:16 PM

The only certainties that have emerged is that the American presidential election is at least unreliable and more likely corrupt. That the America is in the process of disintegrating as a single nation, and that the real difference between Trump and the Biden farce is about trying to restore the intent on nation restoration on the one hand and promoting ANTIFA and all the horrors and crime that hide behind it.

IMO the outcome is that with Biden the wrong side has won.

Time will tell but the future for the decent American population is that that the good guys are going to be losing out.

The future is looking very black indeed.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 12:35 AM

If unreliable and corrupt then why do you think it was different 4 years ago? He skating on thin ice by questioning the integrity of a system that brought him into office.
bakerman
Mexico

28-11-2020, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The only certainties that have emerged is that the American presidential election is at least unreliable and more likely corrupt. That the America is in the process of disintegrating as a single nation, and that the real difference between Trump and the Biden farce is about trying to restore the intent on nation restoration on the one hand and promoting ANTIFA and all the horrors and crime that hide behind it.

IMO the outcome is that with Biden the wrong side has won.

Time will tell but the future for the decent American population is that that the good guys are going to be losing out.

The future is looking very black indeed.
It may look like it from afar, but I have complete faith in the American system of democracy. No doubt that there have been, and will continue to be, bumps in the road. However, there are three great bulwarks of American democracy: The U.S. Constitution, The United States Supreme Court and the American people. Occasionally, the American people get it wrong, BUT in the long run it gets straightened out. Hell, I voted for Trump in 2016 because I liked his talk about building a Southern wall and "draining the swamp". However, in reality Trump turned out to be extremely divisive for the American people, AND perhaps most importantly, told an unbelievable number of outright lies.

In my opinion, Trump does not think of himself as president, but rather as a king who has a divine right to rule over us.

Am I really happy with Joe Biden ? No, absolutely not. But he has one tremendous thing going for him. He is not Trump and that is why so many people voted Trump out of office. Even many, many middle of the road republican's, like me, voted for Biden.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

28-11-2020, 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->

In my opinion, Trump does not think of himself as president, but rather as a king who has a divine right to rule over us.

Am I really happy with Joe Biden ? No, absolutely not. But he has one tremendous thing going for him. He is not Trump and that is why so many people voted Trump out of office. Even many, many middle of the road republican's, like me, voted for Biden.
Exactly! Many in the world are heaving a sigh of relief that normality is returning even if the politics may not be to one's taste, at least it's a grown up.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Exactly! Many in the world are heaving a sigh of relief that normality is returning even if the politics may not be to one's taste, at least it's a grown up.
True .....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 02:07 AM

Hypothetically, if fraud is shown to have taken place, then why is it fair to assume that only the democrats benefited from it? Is it not equally as likely that the republicans also had gained spurious votes, which might actually have made Trump look more popular than he actually was?

Page 42 of 56 « First < 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top