Join for free
Page 15 of 33 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 01:08 AM

Re: Trump - The Long Goodbye

Originally Posted by easygoing ->
His base would be happy but I think most middle-of-the road Americans would be outraged. However, I don't believe that most of his claims have merit. What do you think?
I can't see him continuing. He would be shunned by the world.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 08:47 AM

Hi

The man is an idiot, not only is he destroying faith in the World's most important Democracy he was wanting to launch a strike against Iran.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The man is an idiot, not only is he destroying faith in the World's most important Democracy he was wanting to launch a strike against Iran.

Such an idiot that he became the President of the USA.

Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Indeed ..... and it seems that being defeated in the election precipitated his "plan":

Trump 'considered striking Iran's nuclear sites' after election loss

Donald Trump asked top aides last week about the possibility of striking Iran’s nuclear facilities in the coming weeks, according to a New York Times report.

During a meeting at the Oval Office on Thursday, the outgoing US president asked several top aides, including the vice-president, Mike Pence, the secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, and the chairman of the joint chiefs, Gen Mark Milley, “whether he had options to take action against Iran’s main nuclear site in the coming weeks”, the newspaper says.

The senior officials “dissuaded the president from moving ahead with a military strike”, warning him that an attack could escalate into a broader conflict in the final weeks of his presidency, the Times writes.
WWIII could have been started by Trump's imbecilic petulance .....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Indeed ..... and it seems that being defeated in the election precipitated his "plan":

Trump 'considered striking Iran's nuclear sites' after election loss

WWIII could have been started by Trump's imbecilic petulance .....
But it wasn't was it.....
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 05:42 PM

Brian May late-night rambling.

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-...st-news-update

“If you’re the kind of person who thinks Rock Stars should stick to guitar playing and not have opinions, please don’t bother to listen.”
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 09:56 PM

Brian May is very much more than a musician though. To begin with he has a PhD awarded as an astrophysicist which is no mean feat in itself. He read maths and physics at Imperial College, and was awarded BSc (Hons), he's also an accomplished author.

There's a whole lot more to Brian May than just an "Axe Man" with Queen.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 10:00 PM

I quite like John Lydens political opinions too. Very clever man is John Lyden
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I quite like John Lydens political opinions too. Very clever man is John Lyden
I agree. More than that the relationship that he has with his wife can only be admired. I like the guy on that basis alone quite apart from many other reasons.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

17-11-2020, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I agree. More than that the relationship that he has with his wife can only be admired. I like the guy on that basis alone quite apart from many other reasons.
If it wasn't for his wife they would be dead. They were booked on the Pan Am flight that blew up over Lockerbie but they missed the flight because his wife took so long packing.

Page 15 of 33 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top