Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 04:34 PM

And so it Starts

Hi

The chickens have come home to roost.

Rebel rebel in the Boris camp.

He is losing his support

His spin Doctor has gone and now Dominic is under pressure.

The worst Death Rate in Europe, no sign of the oven ready deal and he has been caught out lying about the World Beating Track and Trace.

The Tories are ruthless.

A Public Inquiry is looming, he will be thrown to the wolves., look what happened to Thatcher.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 05:07 PM

Re: And so it Starts

I am more concerned at how much clout Boris’s partner Carrie Symonds seems to have.
I am not sure if that’s a good thing as he seems to be swayed by her and some of her female associates.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I am more concerned at how much clout his partner Carrie seems to have.
I am not sure if that’s a good thing as he seems to be swayed by her and some of her female associates.
Hi

Behind every man is a very savvy lady.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Behind every man is a very savvy lady.
True but this episode seems to be getting a lot of publicity and l am not sure it’s good publicity. l think it’s starting to make Boris look weak.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

12-11-2020, 05:21 PM

True but this episode seems to be getting a lot of publicity and l am not sure it’s good publicity. l think it’s starting to make Boris look weak.
Hi

Boris is weak, he does not like taking decisions.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 05:24 PM

I am more concerned at how much clout Boris’s partner Carrie Symonds seems to have.
I thought she had a position in the team
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 05:34 PM

Just look where the allegations originate: the hateful Laura Keunnsberg.
The probability is that there's not a single shred of truth in the whole supposition.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-11-2020, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Just look where the allegations originate: the hateful Laura Keunnsberg.
The probability is that there's not a single shred of truth in the whole supposition.
Oh her!
I had to switch the BBC news off yesterday as l couldn’t watch her unfortunate mouth/lips or the stuff spewing out of them for any longer.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 07:29 PM

Carrie Symonds used to be communications chief of the Conservative party and was very successful in that role.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top