Join for free
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2014, 04:43 AM

Professor John Lennox - Oxford University

Just finished watching a presentation of his in OZ - what an amazing man - a great intellectual, amusing and challenging presenter who has written many books and presents a very challenging argument [as an active christian] against atheism and their protagonists whom he numbers amongst many of his friends.

we all could benefit from mentors as he!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2014, 02:15 PM

Re: Professor John Lennox - Oxford University

A very interesting man indeed Gumbud I’ve had to check him out as they say. Born in Armagh in 1945. There are quite a few hard crusted atheists on here, I'd say Uncle Joe would give the professor a run for his money, would love to see that.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2014, 03:04 PM

Re: Professor John Lennox - Oxford University

Oh my Jem you are a teese - get back to the poetry section we need you there amongst kindred spirits.

ps: uncle joe can't give anyone a run for their money - he can't get out of his chair!

pps: we are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top