Join for free
Page 353 of 370 « First < 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 > Last »
Mercedes_00
New Member!
Australia
Mercedes_00 is female 

17-12-2020, 09:42 AM

Re: Post your daily exercise routine

I attend the gym six to seven days a week..Nine Aquafit classes which is water resistant training..Body Pump..Fat Burner..Pilates..Interactive..Body Attack..CX Works..Grit Strength..Body Balance.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2020, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Mercedes_00 ->
I attend the gym six to seven days a week..
I drive past a gym on my way to work, five days a week. I don't suppose it's quite the same, though.
Mercedes_00
New Member!
Australia
Mercedes_00 is female 

21-12-2020, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I drive past a gym on my way to work, five days a week. I don't suppose it's quite the same, though.
The Queens wave should be sufficient enough whilst passing
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2020, 10:29 PM

Threw the recycling out (this included the strenuous task of cutting up a large cardboard box or two with a stanley knife), walked the dog (fifteen minutes aerobic activity), walked up and down the stairs a number of times (incidental to changing rooms), opened and closed the microwave door (x 1), chopped up a cauliflower, peeled and chopped a carrot and parsnip, deboned a roast chicken for the remnants of Sunday lunch, filled the dishwasher (bending and lifting developing flexibility exercises), lifted the kettle numerous times (part empty part full), same exercise with 4 pint milk containers and full teacup (resistance exercises), filled bird feeder (outdoor exercise & communing with nature).... no wonder I'm exhausted!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2020, 10:33 PM

I exercise x6 days a week, with a twist and shape, stepper and a five minute pro,..plus jogging....keeps the fat away, I can’t stand seeing rolls of fat under a jumper,blouse.

You must have resistance in your gym equipment, otherwise what’s the point...mind you squats are good.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 06:22 PM

Cleaning away massive hurricane debris, re-gardening, re-building....

but you can bet those running shoes are back to getting a little more distance on them every day.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I exercise x6 days a week, with a twist and shape, stepper and a five minute pro,..plus jogging....keeps the fat away, I can’t stand seeing rolls of fat under a jumper,blouse.

You must have resistance in your gym equipment, otherwise what’s the point...mind you squats are good.
Just be careful with those knees though....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Cleaning away massive hurricane debris, re-gardening, re-building....

but you can bet those running shoes are back to getting a little more distance on them every day.
Sounds like your property took a beating Surfermom.
I wish I lived a bit nearer so I could help.
All the best to you and your family Surfer...
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2021, 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Sounds like your property took a beating Surfermom.
I wish I lived a bit nearer so I could help.
All the best to you and your family Surfer...
Indeed it did, and though the list of 2020 "challenges" is a mile long it's not worth boring the forum. Thank you most sincerely though ! Had can been nearby, I would have taken you up on that offer - and would likewise have offered to help out if Villa OGF had been likewise affected.

Running saved me in 2020, that's for sure!

Good to see you and Happy New Year, OGF.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

02-01-2021, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Indeed it did, and though the list of 2020 "challenges" is a mile long it's not worth boring the forum. Thank you most sincerely though ! Had can been nearby, I would have taken you up on that offer - and would likewise have offered to help out if Villa OGF had been likewise affected.

Running saved me in 2020, that's for sure!

Good to see you and Happy New Year, OGF.
Thanks Surfermom.....
Yep.....Running has saved my life on at least two occasions.... It's probably made me a bit of a bore at times though....

Page 353 of 370 « First < 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top