Join for free
Page 29 of 43 « First < 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 11:31 AM

Re: If you could ask god one question

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Lucky you. Mine is still handraulic.
Ha ha ha......Yes Ploppy.....and that....
Bayardicus
Australia
Bayardicus is male  Bayardicus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Sage ->
Males have penises. God, do you have a penis?
It`s probably best not to MOCK that which you don`t understand, neither have any comprehension of. It can be construed as blasphemy.
Ask that same question of the God of Islam...and then sit back, and see what happens....!!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Bayardicus ->
I shall re-clarify that...for the benefit of those who delight in taking things out of context. At some point in the distant past...BILLIONS of years ago. Not mere millions.
Quite true Bayardicus, and we're still on that evolutionary roundabout.....I can't imagine what everyone will evolve into since computer games and boxed sets came out....
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 11:38 AM

Blasphemy? No such thing.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

15-11-2018, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Bayardicus ->
It`s probably best not to MOCK that which you don`t understand, neither have any comprehension of. It can be construed as blasphemy.
Ask that same question of the God of Islam...and then sit back, and see what happens....!!!
Quite the contrary Bayardicus, Sage probably does understand, it's t'others that don't understand....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 04:57 PM

I have never seen such a lot of time wasted on a God people don't believe in. Why don't you start a thread for Santa Claus.....even better....Satan?

Are you afraid of something maybe?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 05:12 PM

Satan? ..Blue..Ye're a wee devil
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Satan? ..Blue..Ye're a wee devil
HAHAHAHA, May.......you must be from Scotland, my mom used to say that to me.....
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I have never seen such a lot of time wasted on a God people don't believe in. Why don't you start a thread for Santa Claus.....even better....Satan?

Are you afraid of something maybe?
Religion invades our life whether we like it or not, it’s forced upon us, anti religion supporters have a right to oppose it
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

15-11-2018, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Religion invades our life whether we like it or not, it’s forced upon us, anti religion supporters have a right to oppose it
Who is forcing it on you Rhab? Just curious...

Yes, anti-religions supporters DO have the right to defend themselves and oppose it, but I can't see what this thread is doing that helps with the opposition.

Who is going to read it, who can truely help you in your quest? There is nobody on OFF who can help you........just a bunch of people trying to say something more ridiculous than the poster before them.........
Like I said "this is a waste of valuable time"... surely us adult seniors have something more productive to do with our time, don't we?

I am a believer, and I am not in the least offended by anything that is posted here, because I just think that they haven't got enough to do with their time....so they figure they will go on the "God bashing" thread....maybe a hobby?

Page 29 of 43 « First < 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top