Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 11:30 PM

Sticks and Stones

Made for uncomfortable viewing, but I cheered at the end!

Wonder how it will end on Wednesday?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 11:38 PM

Re: Sticks and Stones

I've just been watching this too, Jazzi.

I turned over to BBC2 at one point to watch at "Responsible Child", but didn't like that, so turned back again.

I thought it was fairly good and will probably watch the next episode tomorrow.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2019, 11:57 PM

I wasn't expecting much but really enjoyed it. I also cheered at the end and can't wait to see how he gets his own back on them.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2019, 12:45 AM

It was very uncomfortable watching. In the write up for this series, it stated that you had to weigh up if his colleagues were bullying or playing pranks on him.

I really disliked his three colleagues in the end and felt sad for all the bad luck he seemed to be having ... parking ticket, car being towed away etc.

The ignorant taxi driving oaf/father of the bully was a very good actor because l really disliked him too!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2019, 05:49 PM

I read that he would keep his laptop open between filming to learn more sign language.

As for his colleagues, what a nasty bunch. And the persistence of questions! But I also thought the woman was good, using just a turn of her head, or smirks, to convey a silent instruction, or thoughts.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 12:43 AM

So what do we think? Is it all in his head?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
So what do we think? Is it all in his head?

Ooh, hadn't thought of that, Dongle.

I hope it's got a proper ending tomorrow, and not one of those that leaves us up in the air.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 11:46 AM

How many bottles of champagne did he buy at £195 each? Did hear right that it was 5 bottles?

His two colleagues were really horrible to him in the Conference room. The way that woman was talking to him about his daughter being deaf and was he upset when he found out she wasn’t normal... that last bit was shocking.

I feel so sorry for him and want those three colleagues to get their comeuppance but l suppose it will twist. Some series, usually do.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 11:49 AM

What a lovely guy
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 12:11 PM

Good programme.
I thought it got better, the more they tried to play dirty and I felt more and more sorry for him as it went on. Examples of just how nasty some people can be.
He should have photographed the evidence, such as all the Post-it notes and then presented it to his boss to prove bullying.
Last episode tonight.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top