Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2014, 10:50 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning all, I like the look of Cromer pier Alan, it has quite a history too.
Showery and cloudy forecast all day here
Waiting for shopping and a few chores, that's it for the day.
Hope your weekend starts well, everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2014, 11:48 AM

Good morning fellow members and what a morning freezing cold and torrential rain.

I hardly day say the words so I will whisper them **after two months I think the latest builder has tracked down the leak in the kitchen and garage ceiling **. One new flat roof and lots of theories later it appears to be due to leaking cladding under the landing window.

I was up all last night with Chloe who appears to have had a reaction to some food I gave her (she has a varied diet of mostly fresh food with the occasional bit of kibble). Within moments of eating it she was chewing her feet and was agitated and couldn't settle all night . She is sleeping peacefully now .

Enjoy your day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2014, 12:56 PM

Good morning all, I was out digging in the garden from early morn, got a good bit done in the good weather.
Enjoy the lunch Ania, that's the main thing, looks like you have a nice day too judging by the sat map.
Now you know the source of the trouble Meg I hope you get it sorted out once and for all, good luck with it.
Take care Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2014, 01:38 PM

Good afternoon all it hasn't stopped raining here all morning and it a very chilly 4ºC at the moment .... brrr!

All my outdoor visits are done for the day so I'll be able to warm up again in no time.

Good news about your leak, Meg .... hope the builder will be able to complete the job soon.

Enjoy your day folks!
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2014, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good morning all, I was out digging in the garden from early morn, got a good bit done in the good weather.
Enjoy the lunch Ania, that's the main thing, looks like you have a nice day too judging by the sat map.
Now you know the source of the trouble Meg I hope you get it sorted out once and for all, good luck with it.
Take care Folks.
Yes, Jem, not a bad day here for a change - cold and breezy with a few heavy showers but some good sunshine too. So your weather comments are safe today

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top