Join for free
Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 11:13 AM

Re: Show me your cats and kittens.

Two very beautiful cats Tess.....do you have to comb or brush them every day? They are well taken care of that is for sure.
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 12:56 PM

Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Oh Filly, Tippy is sooooo cute (and so is Hubby)

Aww, thank you Blue...as you can see, I've been going through photographs for the last week and this one is in the running for hubby's new door nameplate... Our niece Darlene...always said that her uncle looked like Elvis...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Aww, thank you Blue...as you can see, I've been going through photographs for the last week and this one is in the running for hubby's new door nameplate... Our niece Darlene...always said that her uncle looked like Elvis...
I agree with Darlene......Oh to be young again eh Filly?
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 08:41 AM

I spotted a new visitor to the catnip box, which has been cut back for the winter but there are still shoots because of the warmer autumn and winter so far.
Sorry about the quality but it is early and I am shooting through a window.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 08:56 AM

Mr Fraggle, do you plant fresh catnip in that box, and if so, now much do you plant & where do you get it from?

When I put a catnip plant in my garden, it was eaten within 2 days, so I would appreciate any advice on how to keep catnip longer!
MrFraggle
United Kingdom

10-11-2018, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Mr Fraggle, do you plant fresh catnip in that box, and if so, now much do you plant & where do you get it from?

When I put a catnip plant in my garden, it was eaten within 2 days, so I would appreciate any advice on how to keep catnip longer!
Hi Twink55,

I bought small catnip plants, I think they call them plugs, from EBay but your local garden centre might have them or can get them, I don't have a car so this was not an option.

On arrival I would plant them in pots indoors until they were around a foot high. I then transferred them to the large tub in the garden. Once established they will grow really thick and need to be cut back.

Come October I cut them right back and basically hope for the best as I am no gardener so have no idea if what I am doing is the right thing but it seems to work.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
Hi Twink55,

I bought small catnip plants, I think they call them plugs, from EBay but your local garden centre might have them or can get them, I don't have a car so this was not an option.

On arrival I would plant them in pots indoors until they were around a foot high. I then transferred them to the large tub in the garden. Once established they will grow really thick and need to be cut back.

Come October I cut them right back and basically hope for the best as I am no gardener so have no idea if what I am doing is the right thing but it seems to work.
Thank you for that info, I have five cats that love it.
MrFraggle
United Kingdom

10-11-2018, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Thank you for that info, I have five cats that love it.
My Millie is a bit meh, but all the other cats in the area love it so I continue to grow it.
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
We need a like button.
A like button. I agree that would be a good idea.

Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top