Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2019, 06:43 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A much cooler night again and it’s still raining. Cloudy with patchy light rain easing is the forecast with maximum temperature 23ºC, far more pleasant!

Definitely no work out in the garden, it’s saturated out there. Some mundane tasks to do but other than that it will be very much a day of doing very little.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2019, 06:49 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning Baz and all to follow. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2019, 07:07 AM

Hi

Heavy rain according to the forecast, dry as a bone here.

F1 this afternoon, but before then. where is my electric drill?

I have the case and the charger with a battery in it, but no drill.

I have hunted high and low, but still no drill.

I need Miss Marple to find it.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2019, 07:23 AM

Good morning everyone.

Wet and very humid here just now, threat of thunder later, but no lightning showing on the live map.

Going to have another look at the tutorials for my new toy - then have a play. Also - still making Christmas cards - done about 40 so far - I think!

Swimmy - are you sure you are in a fit enough state to be in charge of drill?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2019, 07:34 AM

Good morning everyone

Gosh so much rain it was like a monsoon yesterday and overnight....still wet but hopefully it will clear later.

Have my daughter and some of her pals coming later...they are making a film as part of the best man's speech for a pals wedding in Sept and I have a role in it....have to learn my lines

Little Stanley my Grandson arrives later today and stays till Tuesday...looking forward to that.

Hope you find the drill Swims....have a good day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2019, 07:51 AM

Good morning all.

Its heavy rain here, so I won't be going out today.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2019, 08:57 AM

Good morning everyone a fine dull start.

I was up at 5:30 and have made a batch of beef curry and braised some beef to make cottage pies for when my Daughter in Law is away. She is taking 1 child to London, then taking 2 camping and finally 3 away with her parents. My son will stay home with the toddler twins and the spare older children so the prepared meals will be very welcome.

In the middle of all this cooking my sister texted to say she is calling in on the way home to Derbyshire after staying in Bath.
So now to do a quick clean through and mow the back lawn.

Enjoy your day
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2019, 11:04 AM

Definitely not a runner friendly morning, I was out on the road at half six, jogging through murky damp and misty conditions.
The waterproof top I started in had to come off half way round due to the very high humidity, and I ended up carrying it to the end. Far too hot and sweaty....

I still managed to do a useful but slow eight miler...
Found a nice pub to visit for Sunday lunch with friends, and then catch up with the Tour-de-France if I can stay awake.

Daughter, Husband and Granddaughters will descend upon us for tea, so something to look forward to...... It's like jumping off a roundabout when they've gone home....What just happened here?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2019, 05:28 PM

Hi.
A belated Good, er, Evening from me. I've been on the naughty step lol
Hope you've all had a good day. I'll catch up with the forum tonight at work since I've had a lovely time away from it today

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top