Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 04:18 AM

Re: What Makes A Good Atmosphere?

Something burning.

No idea why, but it's true - candles, campfires, fireplace fires, tiki torches, me bonfires, stars, me for the right man hahaha...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Something burning.

No idea why, but it's true - candles, campfires, fireplace fires, tiki torches, me bonfires, stars, me for the right man hahaha...

Why on earth would you want a 'Bloke' when you've got us on the forum Surfermom......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 12:24 PM

A good atmosphere doesn't only occur at parties and require alcohol and music.....
I've experienced a good atmosphere on public transport when something amusing happens and everyone joins in with some laughter. In a factory while among friends and colleagues who join in with some happy banter. And even walking or running with a friendly group of people.
I believe a good atmosphere is created by the interaction between people, wherever it may be....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by shartran ->
Thank you for the welcome! I just joined a few days ago. I am 52 years young and thought you all looked like an interesting/active group of individuals.

I live in Canada/have a Ragdoll cat and have been a grade one teacher for 17 years now - although I've taken time off to help with my aging parents.

and no, haven't been here before...so far so good! Have a great, healthy day/night)
You are welcome........

You haven't been here before, so I guess you have to feel your way around, but I think you have a knack for that, looking forward to your posts......

There is an intro section near the top of the forum. If you post a "hello" in there, you will meet the crew and there are a lot of nice people here.........in fact, I would say OFF is better than all of them.....
shartran
New Member!
Canada
shartran is female 

06-11-2018, 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
You are welcome........

You haven't been here before, so I guess you have to feel your way around, but I think you have a knack for that, looking forward to your posts......

There is an intro section near the top of the forum. If you post a "hello" in there, you will meet the crew and there are a lot of nice people here.........in fact, I would say OFF is better than all of them.....
will do - happy day all!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 02:56 PM

Come back soon Shartran....there are a lot of interesting threads, just snope around a bit and you will find them....

Blue

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top