Join for free
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 11:51 PM

Charlie Bigham Meals

I've been enjoying these ready meals from this guy, plenty of choice, but very much on the pricey side. I only buy them when they've been reduced on their sell by date. Waitrose have the biggest selection, but Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys do carry a small selection. I've tried quite a few of the range, and have not been disappointed with any of them. Very tasty!!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlie-Bigham-high-res.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	9306  
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 11:54 PM

Re: Charlie Bigham Meals

They are yummy .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2019, 09:55 AM

I have bought his chicken and mushroom pies but only really, for the dishes they come in!
They are so useful!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2019, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
I've been enjoying these ready meals from this guy, plenty of choice, but very much on the pricey side. I only buy them when they've been reduced on their sell by date. Waitrose have the biggest selection, but Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys do carry a small selection. I've tried quite a few of the range, and have not been disappointed with any of them. Very tasty!!

Hi John, Yes, Charlie Bigham ready-meals. Ive included three of his dishes in my Tesco home delivery shopping, Have to admit, they were all delicious and couldn't fault them. We tried his Steak and Ale Pies, Chicken Tikka Masala and Thai Red Curry. Absolutely ]yum, but extremely expensive as you say. Not something I would include every week at £7.50 - £8 a throw, especially as I am not one for ready-meals as the norm. But they were very nice all the same, not something one can usually say about all ready-meals. I guess that is why they are more expensive.

Had to smile when I read your comment about the containers. They are of very good quality, hence why I washed them out and stored them. I have a widowed brother that I usually make shepherds pie or chinese meals for and take them around to him, however, the little begger always forgets to give my dishes back! so these have been perfect and I don't care if he keeps them and uses them again himself.

A big thumbs up to Charlie Bigham, except for the prices.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2019, 08:13 PM

Never heard of these at all - sounds like I am missing out!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top