Join for free
Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 15 16 17
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 05:04 PM

Re: Brexit or UKIP

Look out for the establishment reaction on Monday once the EU results are known. It's going to get ugly.... no doubt the hysteria level will reach 11. Hope you have your popcorn at the ready.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	popcorn-eating-smiley-face_324688.png
Views:	74
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	9671  
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Look out for the establishment reaction on Monday once the EU results are known. It's going to get ugly.... no doubt the hysteria level will reach 11. Hope you have your popcorn at the ready.
Already ordered.

It's going to be a bigger catastrophe than Guy Verhofstadt's hair.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Already ordered.

It's going to be a bigger catastrophe than Guy Verhofstadt's hair.
Hope it's not a non event Bread, but signs are promising!

Regards Donkeyman!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
I always thought that my and everyone else’s vote was confidential.
Not so it would seem. When I gave my name and address to the people. There is a number next to my name. This in turn was told to the person handing out the voting paper. But they write this number on the voting paper.
So surely who you voted for can be known by the powers that be. Yes?
Yep. In theory no confidentiality for sure.

However . . . .

If we don't do this, then the voting system is VERY EASILY able to be abused and rigged. You can print as many voting papers as you like and stuff them in the box to rig a vote.

Looney Labour have been guilty of voting fraud before and they even employ a convicted vote rigging fraudster (Marsha Jane Thompson). Unbelievable really.

So the serial number means the votes can be checked for authenticity. I guess they can scan in all the numbers electronically and a computer will alert if there is an unrecognised serial number.

Also if a vote paper is duplicated then their records can be used to identify whose vote has been duped.

It's an issue I know. Our votes SHOULD be secret and confidential but there HAVE to be some measures to prevent vote rigging.

Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 15 16 17

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top