Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 09:50 PM

Re: I Can’t Believe I am Writing This But l Watched......

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Another set of vacuous airheads using their looks and cosmetic enhancements to get a touch of fame. Sad really - pure image over substance.
I don't mind a bit of eye candy (the men) but most of them are usually so far up their own arse, big headed buggers.

A couple of years ago there was a woman on called Camilla, she was quite classy, to be honest, the only one, the rest were just as you said, vacuous airheads.

Interestingly, Camilla and the guy she got with, I think he was called Jamie, they are still together 2 years down the line. All the others broke up. I guess they had their 8 weeks of fame though

Camilla did humanitarian work in bomb disposal, whatever that means?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 12:02 AM

Re: I Can’t Believe I am Writing This But l Watched......

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Another set of vacuous airheads using their looks and cosmetic enhancements to get a touch of fame. Sad really - pure image over substance.

I agree.
I watched about 3 mins of it once, and never bothered again.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top