Join for free
Page 11 of 46 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 07:15 PM

Re: Kenneth Noye

When she's was 17
She has been in witness protection for that last two decades .
How's that for a normal life destroyed ?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...iller-16477879

This girl and her family will live in fear now .
That is understandable, and people like Noye will always know others who will do the job for him, if he can't.

I always wonder why people are so forgiving to criminals, just because they served their sentence.... after all they still did wrong! I bet many in there are not there for the first time either!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I think a life sentence should mean life, never to be released.

If you were to apply the death sentence to murderers, all murderers, then that woman who was charged with murdering her abusive husband, recently released as her sentence was reduced to manslaughter, would be dead instead of being free with her family
who supported and campaigned for her release.

2 good points there, Tess.

I have never understood why they use the term 'Life Sentence' when it isn't.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
When she's was 17
She has been in witness protection for that last two decades .
How's that for a normal life destroyed ?
She wanted to do it tho despite her mother was against it ?
No one forced her ? Oh I don't know that policeman might have exerted a bit of pressure on her given he wanted an arrest .
Incidentally Muddy did you make a similar protest when Tracy Andrews was released after 14 years ? Stabbed her boyfriend 47 times iirc . Went on to get a job as a hairdresser too where ,according to her boss "everyone liked her " and get married .
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I always wonder why people are so forgiving to criminals
Are they? I don't know anyone who is.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
l Let's start at the beginning . How on earth would I know if he /she was a released murderer?
It’s a simple enough question ... if you’re not going to answer my question best be honest by saying nothing at all , instead of twisting and turning.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
There is a time served murderer in the village in which we live. In addition a time served drug smuggler and a couple of burglars all of whom are regulars in the pub that we occasionally use.

None of us worry about it. Maybe because there's a few who've done at least the same but just not been found out!
Thanks for your reply
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Are they? I don't know anyone who is.
So that means because you don't know of any,Besoker.

That means there aren't any.?

Of course some people are forgiving to murderers,some woman get married to them in prison.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
So that means because you don't know of any,Besoker.

That means there aren't any.?
Of course not. It just means that I don't know anyone who is sympathetic to those who committed violent crimes.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
She wanted to do it tho despite her mother was against it ?
No one forced her ? Oh I don't know that policeman might have exerted a bit of pressure on her given he wanted an arrest .
Perhaps seeing her boyfriend stabbed to death had something to do with it ?
Perhaps she has the courage to do the RIGHT THING ?
Perhaps she wanted JUSTICE!

Incidentally Muddy did you make a similar protest when Tracy Andrews was released after 14 years ? Stabbed her boyfriend 47 times iirc . Went on to get a job as a hairdresser too where ,according to her boss "everyone liked her " and get married .

If you want to drag in every murderer just to be awkward do so IN ANOTHER THREAD started by yourself please .
This thread is about KENNETH NOYE DOUBLE KILLER ,ruthless gangster and drug dealer .

Page 11 of 46 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top